2016-01-25 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attendees to be updated
- Melva Peters (Chair)
- Jose Costa Texeira
- John Hatem
- Marla Albitz (Scribe)
- Lee Suprenant
- Chris Nickerson
- Scott Robertson
- Michelle Miller
- Tom De Jong
- Lloyd McKenzie
Renaming MedicationOrder to MedicationRequest (Lloyd)
- Lloyd - There is a proposal to rename all request type resources to <resource>_Request. Seeking consistent name for all resources and term that encompasses larger swath of types of requests. An element beneath the tag instance would state the particular request, such as 'order'.
Action: Rx WG to discuss to determine if we agree or not.
- Lloyd suggested that we hold off on making the change, if we decide to make the change. Wait for FHIR Infrastructure group to workout additional details before we make the changes. May have impact on how other data elements are name or included.
FHIR Workflow Meetings Status
Action item: Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.
FHIR Ballot Discussion Items
- SEE SPREADSHEET OF OUTSTANDING CHANGE REQUESTS 2016-01-25 IN DROPBOX
GROUPINGS A = Dosage Related B = Terminology C = Misc D = E = Examples F = Multiple indications/reason for order G = Status H = Medication Related I = Mappings
- options proposed by Chris - to be reviewed
- discussed with FHIR - Tuesday Q2 in Orlando - change to codeable concept or reference to resource
Other FHIR Items
- Build Error Items - Marla/Michelle/Rik
- Tom will assist with items that have been assigned to John.
- We are going to try to make the February 10th deadline if possible.
- No listserv items this week
- Jose to draft the start of a PSS
- no recent calls. ARB doing a survey to find a day/time for call
- to develop mapping between FHIR and RIM
- will probably have informal discussion in Orlando
- Update from John 1/25/2016 - the project is closed down for now.
Joint Meeting with ISO/IHE Pharmacy
Action: Melva to check on availability of meeting room in Montreal
- Kai to let Pharmacy know when ready for review
NCCN template orders
- Lee Suprenant requested input on the ChemotherapyOrderTemplates work.
Action: Lee will document the items that should be targeted for Pharmacy.
- Lee requests time in the next call for further discussion or a separate call.
- Next meeting Monday, February 3, 2016