This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2016-01-21 Patient Care FHIR Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search



Meeting Information

Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call

Location: Conference Call
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 943377
Live Meeting: https://www147.livemeeting.com/cc/_XML/cerner/join?id=8FNF2S&role=attend&pw=m9Kd%7Cx9

Date: 2016-01-21
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
Facilitator Michelle M Miller Note taker(s) Michelle M Miller
Attendee Name Affiliation


Elaine Ayres NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics
Stephen Chu
X Eric Haas Haas Consulting
X Rob Hausam Hausam Consulting LLC
Laura Heermann-Langford Intermountain Healthcare
X Emma Jones Allscripts
Russ Leftwich InterSystems
Jay Lyle Ockham Information Services LLC, VA
Sarah Maulden VA
Jim McClay Univ of Nebraska Medical Center
X Russell McDonell Telstra Health
X Lloyd McKenzie Gevity (HL7 Canada)
X Larry McKnight Cerner
X Michelle M Miller Cerner
Lisa Nelson Life Over Time Solutions
Viet Nguyen Systems Made Simple
Craig Parker Intermountain Healthcare
Scott Robertson Kaiser Permanente
X Simon Sum Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Iona Thraen Dept of Veterans Affairs
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes 2016-01-07_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
    • Motion: Rob/Lloyd Abstain - 2, Negative - 0, Approve - 2
  3. Work Group Meeting recap
  4. Prior Action Item Follow-up
  5. gForge change request

Supporting Information

FHIR Resources owned by Patient Care

  • AllergyIntolerance (1) -- frozen
  • Procedure (1) -- frozen
  • Questionnaire (1)-- potential normative candidate
  • Questionnaire Answer (1)-- potential normative candidate
  • Condition (1) -- possible normative only if it doesn't have substantive changes after working through health concern, negation, and alignment with OpenEHR
  • CarePlan (1) -- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative, but Lloyd will check with community to see if there are any planned implementations coming up in the next 18 months
  • Goal (1) -- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative
  • Referral Request (1)-- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative
  • FamilyMemberHistory (2) genomics / Jonathan Holt – Vanderbilt - interested in contributing to this resource -- possible normative, but may not have wide spread implementation to be considered normative
  • Procedure Request (2)
  • Flag (2)
  • ClinicalImpression (3)
  • Communication (3)
  • CommunicationRequest (3)

Note: Contraindication and Risk Assessment are owned by CDS, not Patient Care

Minutes

Work Group Meeting Recap

Care Team: PA/PC joint discussion led to a proposal to pull out Care Team into its own resource, per gForge 9261. A new resource proposal is being drafted CareTeam_FHIR_Resource_Proposal

Transfusions: Daniel Lanphear (McKesson) wants to discuss transfusions with Patient Care. Note: he had previously logged gForge 8458, which has a resolution of "This will need to be a separate resource. Need to consider plasma, platlets, synthetic blood substitutes, etc. Will need to clearly define boundaries. Will also need to look at radio-therapy & photo-therapy as well. Consideration for DSTU 3"

Notes: No consensus on how to represent, per Wed Q3 meeting minutes. May need to document requirements and use cases and/or invite Grahame to a PC conference call. Argonaut discussion has been started as well. ListServ thread too. Related gForge items logged against various work groups:

  • gForge 8780 -- A Home for Unstructured Clinical Content (FHIR Infrastructure)
  • gForge 5979 -- Would prefer the name for this resource to be ClinicalNote (Patient Care)
  • gForge 8523 -- DocumentReference.content (Argonaut)
  • gForge 9304 -- New Resource - ClinicalCareNotes (Patient Care)

Negation: Motions to approve problem statement and create PSS collaborating with SD, OO, FHIR, CQI, CIMI, Vocab per Tues Q4 meeting minutes

DSTU timeline: Not doing 2.1 release in May. 3.0 will be in September cycle. Freeze on resources has been lifted. Need to determine target maturity levels to help prioritize

Prior Action Item Follow-up

Lloyd requested we log a gForge, so it shows up on MnM agenda

gForge Change Requests

ReferralRequest

Communication

CarePlan

CommunicationRequest

Flag

Adjourn

Adjourned at 6:29pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lloyd will talk to MnM about the possibility of renaming notes to annotation; Michelle will log gForge
  • Rob/Jay will sync on whether to schedule dedicated call for negation
  • Ask Grahame to join Patient Care FHIR call to discuss the need for a new note resource
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
    • Motion: <moved>/<seconded> Abstain - <#>, Negative - <#>, Approve - <#>
  3. gForge change request

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.