2015 08 14 Minutes - CDA R2.1 Project

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendance

Attendance

  • Austin Kreisler
  • Andy Stechishin
  • Brian Reinhold
  • Calvin Beebe
  • Jeff Brown
  • M'Lynda Owen
  • Bill Kleinebecker
  • Matt Greene
  • Brett Marquard

Minutes / Notes

  1. Item from SDWG Meeting
    1. SDWG - Technical Correction to PHMR Reconciliation
      1. Motion: Re-open PHMR Reconciliation package. Made Austin, Second Andy Discussion - changing the disposition code will be made consistent with the disposition comment. 60% of quorum. Abstain: 0 Against:0 For: 9 (all) Motion passes
      2. Motion: Revise Item #60 change "considered no action required" , to "Persuasive with mod" By Brian, Second Austin. Correcting the package to align the disposition to the status Abstain: 0 Against: 0 For: 9 (all) Motion passes
      3. Motion: Reapprove the publication package for PHMR and request the withdraw of negatives. By Austin, Second by Jeff Abstain: 0 Against: 0 For: 9 (all) motion passes.
  1. Wiki updates
    1. Andy - no updates
  2. CDA R2.1 updates
    1. Need a model for the vocabulary binding - Rob
  3. Open Topics
    1. Action Items: Calvin to work on extensions