20151118 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

logistics

Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center


Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

  1. Join the meeting:
  2. If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
  • Weekly conference call.
  • For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda
  4. Current tasks
    1. Finalize the BAM
      1. Verify that all of the actors/roles/etc in the pictures are described in text.
    2. Work with PLA as required.
    3. Model the Design (of) Product Versioning and Retirement
    4. Substantive Change.
    5. Publishing Risk with EST.
    6. Development of computable semantic links from FHIR specs to RIM
    7. Are there any hot topics others want to discuss?
  1. Other business and planning
  2. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20151118
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
R Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Hufnagel, Steve ?????
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Knapp, Paul Pknapp Consulting
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
X Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
X Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
. Guests
. Mead, Charlie Vidal Group, Paris,France
. Hyland, Mario AEGIS
. McDaniel, Mary Kay Cognosante
.
. Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Approval of Agenda
    1. Agenda approved by consent.
  2. Current tasks
    1. Finalize the BAM
      1. Verify that all of the actors/roles/participations in the pictures are described in text.
      2. Tony is in the process of verifying
    2. Work with PLA as required.
      1. PLA is working on standing up V2 product.
      2. Publishing is the Management group
      3. InM, Vocab, CGIT methodology
    3. Model the Design (of) Product Versioning and Retirement
      1. Cecil to do concept map.
    4. Substantive Change.
      1. Define within each of the products, aligning with ANSI requirements.
      2. Andy S: will work on it, with no progress prior to WGM in Orlando.
      3. Tony will send out link to a document version.
    5. Publishing Risk with EST.
      1. Have not met recently. Andy is hoping one of the other co-chairs will step forward.
      2. EST was supposed to scope the work so Dave Hamill could send out an RFP.
      3. Andy will touch base with the co-chairs.
    6. Development of computable semantic links from FHIR specs to RIM
      1. Davide Sottara and Harold Solbrig are working on a partial mapping of med admin.
      2. Problem with nesting datatypes.
      3. Cecil had no problems with the CMETS in the Bridge model.
    7. Are there any hot topics others want to discuss?
      1. NEHTA will be dissolved, and replaced with Australian Commission for EHealth
  3. Other business and planning
    1. Next meeting December 2, 2015
    2. Current Orlando intent:
      1. Plan to attend: Tony, Lorraine, Andy S - Maybe.
      2. Regrets Zoran
  4. Adjournment