20151028 FMG concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-10-28 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||David Hay||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|x||Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||Paul Knapp||x||Anne W., scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||x||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20151021_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Lloyd to review DSTU QA page
- Draft process/instructions for experimental content
- Discussion Topics
- Knowledge Base Articles for Review
- Process to Choose Connectathon Scenarios
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Keith Boone here to discuss project from last week
- Amendments to agenda: none
- MOTION from Lloyd to approve agenda; second from John M.
- MOTION from John M. to approve minutes; second from Lloyd
- Action items:
- Lloyd to review DSTU QA page: continue for next week
- Draft process/instructions for experimental content: continue for next week
- Guideline appropriate ordering profile responses from Keith:
- Where will the IG be published? Will it be under IHE.org? No - it is an adoption ballot so it is material that is moving over to HL7. There will be references to it on IHE leading back to HL7.
- Keith confirms that it is indeed based on DSTU 2.
- In terms of publishing, Keith is listed as the publishing facilitator, but he is in fact not clear on the publication process. Lloyd asks Keith to email him and get committer privileges.
- Knowledge base articles for review:
- Reviewed comments received from David, John, and Grahame. Lloyd made associated edits.
- MOTION to approve amended content by Brian Post; second by John M. Hans asks if updates can be made as necessary; Lloyd confirms that edits can be made.
- VOTE: Lloyd abstains; 6 in favor. None opposed.
- Process to choose Connectathon scenarios:
- Need a more formal process of selection for official Connectathons. David also mentions process for how we determine that participation in a particular Connectathon qualifies for FMM.
- Lloyd states one idea is that they should submit their test script resource upfront and submit a candidate resource list early. Or they could provide a lesser description and the test scripts must be available weeks ahead.
- Also may be interested in number of participants who desire to participate in the scenario beforehand. Only allow candidates who meet a minimum bar on the list, then ask implementers to sign up for tracks. Tracks with low signups may be yanked.
- ACTION: Lloyd will put together a wiki page summarizing the points discussed.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International