20151026 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-10-26 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|x||Woody Beeler||Regrets||Lorraine Constable||x||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|x||Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||Regrets||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||x||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|Regrets||John Quinn||x||Calvin Beebe||.|
|x||Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20151019 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- All to review eLTSS slides next week
- Consider schedule of FGB calls (weekly vs. every other)
- Lloyd to craft motion for TSC regarding FHIR review vs. approval
- Revisit extensibility issue as needed (Grahame)
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Agenda review: no additions
- Minutes from last week reviewed
- MOTION to accept the agenda and minutes by Calvin; Dave seconds
- Reviewed eLTSS presentation.
- Will continue to monitor as they are early in their process; no action in the present seems warranted
- FGB Call Schedule:
- At one point we were weekly, then bi-weekly. Do we want to adjust? Lloyd would like to keep the slot reserved, meeting at least once a month, but being available if something urgent to deal with.
- Minimum would be to meet first Monday of the month.
- Discussion over FHIR-related project process. Lloyd summarizes that product family management groups should have awareness of all projects that may be even tangentially related to the family and have approval authority over projects that are producing artifacts within their product family. Question over NIB approval. It may make sense for FMG to look at the content to ensure it meets the requirements. Not a lot of time to review NIBs. Woody - perhaps NIBs should be reviewed by product line management groups as soon as they're collected (i.e., at the same time Lynn receives them). Lloyd: what is the scope of that decision? How many NIBs are filed for FHIR projects? Lloyd: each IG has its own ballot.
- Anne to draft resolution for review to be eventually presented to TSC.
- FMG: reviewed FAQ updates and looked at resource profile proposals.
- Eight harmonization proposals under review.
- Adjourned at 4:50 pm Eastern
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.