20150929 US Realm SC Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|US Realm Steering Committee Call Agenda/Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 1 PM Eastern
|Attendee / Name|
|Calvin Beebe||x||Keith Boone||Hans Buitendijk|
|Lorraine Constable||x||Johnathan Coleman||x||Ed Hammond|
|Tony Julian||x||Paul Knapp||x||Austin Kreisler|
|Ken McCaslin||Brian Pech||x||John Quinn|
|Mark Roche||Sandra Stuart||x||Pat Van Dyke|
|Visitor / Name|
|no quorum definition|
- Agenda review
- Review notes from 20150922_US_Realm_SC_Call
- Action Items
- Johnathan to come back with ONC's position on a cited standard becoming a lapsed standard during which time a regulation is being enforced
- Anne to check the GOM updates for the wording of the new section on extending a DSTU
- Anne to add topic to Thursday lunch
- Agenda Items for Atlanta WGM
- Johnathan to continue discussion with ONC and will try to attend Structured Docs meeting.
- Austin is trying to find another quarter for US Realm to discuss with Structured Docs. Proving to be difficult. Still concerns about extending.
- Keith states that when the DSTU is extended, there are issues with respect to requirements on the DSTU in terms of maintenance. Also issues if the DSTU has been superseded.
- Additional agenda items for Atlanta: Folks should submit to Anne. Johnathan sending his regrets for Thursday meeting.
- Structured Documents is disagreeing with US Realm's disposition on Work and Health Functional Profile and Associated Glossary, including Occupational Data for Health (ODH) and Injury and Poisoning Causation (External Cause) Codes. May be brought back for review.
- Paul: are there any outstanding items regarding concerns in FHIR? Is that still being worked on/reviewed?
- Johnathan: Some of the process concerns that were raised will take some time to respond to and develop solutions for. Paul asks if there are any timing constraints from ONC's standpoint for DSTU 2.1? Johnathan asks where the dates are published? Directed to the ballot calendar/Lynn.
- Keith: working on a PSS with CDS WG to do an adoption ballot of an IHE profile to adopt it as a FHIR profile. The material itself is international realm but one of its targets is to address AUC criteria. Should it come through US Realm? Ed suggests bringing it to US Realm wouldn't hurt. Paul notes that it needs to go to FMG as well. Anne states that Keith can send the PSS to her for inclusion on both agendas.
- Meeting adjourned at 1:25 pm Eastern
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved