This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20150908US Realm SC Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee
back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee_Conference_Calls

US Realm Steering Committee Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#

Date: 2015-mm-dd
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Co-Chairs Ed/Ken Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee / Name
Regrets Calvin Beebe x Keith Boone x Hans Buitendijk
Lorraine Constable x Johnathan Coleman x Ed Hammond
x Tony Julian Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler
Ken McCaslin Brian Pech x John Quinn
Regrets Pat Van Dyke x Anne Wizauer Regrets Sandra Stuart
Visitor / Name
no quorum definition



  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20150901_US_Realm_SC_Call
  • Action Items
    • Ed to start work on DMP
    • Hans to reach out to Ken to see if he has secured international interest in the Pastoral care project
  • Discussion:
    • Update on eLTSS - Evelyn Gallego


  • Evelyn Gallego here to present on S&I eLTSS Initiative.
    • Shared slides with group. Work sponsored by CMS.
    • eLTSS is long term services and supports planning and demonstration grant program
    • Not clinical plan; it's community-based and person-centered long term services and supports planning
    • Interoperable across settings and individuals
    • Issues:
      • population has limited implementation and use of health IT tools
      • limited financial incentives for service providers to exchange LTSS information electronically
      • lack of uniformity in terminology and definitions of data elements needed for assessments and plans
      • no consensus on what a person-centered eLTSS plan is and what info should be included
      • not the same as a care plan, plan of care, or treatment plan
    • Need to define what is in the plan and then how to share it
    • Seven states are piloting
    • Group will review slides and Evelyn will return next week to answer questions.
    • Paul adds CBCC and patient care should likely be involved
    • Keith cautions that there is a risk of not being able to identify appropriate standards. HSI WG could be a good place to start.
  • Approval Items:
    • Project Approval of IHE-Lab Profile to US Lab Real guides Harmonization for the O&O WG of SSD-SD at Tracker 8662 - Riki Merrick
      • Riki describes project.
      • MOTION: Austin moves to approve. Hans seconds.
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • Project Approval of Public Health Case Report Update for the PHER WG of DESD at Tracker 8663 - John Roberts or Austin Kreisler
      • John Roberts describes project and some areas of controversy. Goal is to update the Public Health Case Report.
      • MOTION by Calvin to approve; Paul seconds.
      • VOTE: all in favor
  • Hans reports that Ken is working to confirm Canadian interest in the Pastoral care project.

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights r