20150826 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20150819_PLA_call review
- Review of candidates for SGB
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Continued work on SGB candidates
- Discussion over the feasibility of having coverage in every single area
- SGB will meet Sunday Q4
- reach out to Alexander Henket and Russ Hamm to gauge their availability to serve
- Term limits will be worked out
- If Alexander declines, the top two would be Rik Smithies and Kai Heitmann
- If Russ declines could be Rob McClure/Rob Hausam?
- MOTION to approve outreach to Henket and Hamm by Calvin; second by Andy. Amendment by John Roberts to have Mary Kay to do the outreach.
- VOTE: All in favor
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved