20150715 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Methodology (60 minutes)
- BAM Review:
- BAM lite review
- PSS for FHIR RDF
- BAM Review:
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Julian, Tony||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|R||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|.||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|X||Knapp, Paul||Pknapp Consulting|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|X||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|X||Mead, Charlie||Vidal Group, Paris,France|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes|
- RDF kickoff meeting is July 17, 2015 at 2:00 PM eastern
- Joint meeting with Product Line Architecture is July 17, 2015 at 4:00pm Eastern
- TSC take on the publishing risks was discussed TSC meeting July 13, 2015
- Grahame's comment
Btw, as for not being based in saif... As far as I can tell, Only the arb thinks saif has anything to recommend it. Adoption in the real world appears to be little bubbles where arb members work. I think that the arb - and hl7 - should re-assess whether it has real world value.
- Charlie mentioned that at the Paris WGM Isabelle de Zegher of Parexel Informatics said that SAIF was at first gobldygook, now they are using it enterprise wide.
- Andy stated: Somebody contacted Lorraine for SAIF expertise.
- There are issues beyond money: The major issue is governance.
- No meeting July 22, 2015
- Next meeting July 29,2015
- Mario will present Aegis work on conformance testing in FHIR.
- Adjourned at 4:22pm Eastern