20150715 FMG concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
|Date: 2015-07-15 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||x||Paul Knapp||Anne W., scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||Regrets||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20150708_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Anne to look for list of resources that got renamed and and also flag if present in DSTU 1
- Anne to pull out profiles that are part of QICore, DAF and SDC and see what’s left for next week
- Action items
- Discussion Topics:
- Mitre proposal for Connectathon
- FMG Tracking Sheet
- Process management
- Ballot Planning
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Quorum not met.
- Went through FHIR list of resources without proposals. Confirmed previous names, etc. Identified set of resources that fit the criteria as new for DSTU but proposals not received. Liaisons will contact WGs and ask for resources ASAP to be included in DSTU 2.
- Quorum met at 4:40 pm
- WGs will be contacted to get outstanding resources
- MOTION to accept agenda by Hans, second from Paul.
- MOTION to accept 2015-07-08 by Hans, second by Brian Post.
- VOTE: all in favor
- Looked at profiles without proposals. Need to discuss curation of profiles - who has governance over realm profiles? Assigned WGs to address those profiles without proposals. What is the difference between HSPC body mass index and anyone else's? Which of these HSPC things should be in the spec and don't have a request. Josh: our spec shouldn't be serving the role of a repository. Paul: we can't really just chuck it away while we wait for the registry. Need to understand more about what these things are. Will punt them to Patient Care in the meantime. Liaisons will contact WGs and ask for resources ASAP to be included in DSTU 2.
- MOTION to adjourn by Hans, second by Paul.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International