20150601 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-06-01 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||Regrets||Lorraine Constable||x||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|x||Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||Regrets||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|Ron Parker||x||John Quinn||Regrets||Calvin Beebe|
|x||Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150511_FGB_WGM
- Action Item review:
- Grahame and Lloyd to create a list of items that are not being transitioned to FIWG.
- Calvin to take back to TSC/US Realm the issue of realm content coordination
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Call opens at 4:06 pm Eastern
- Jean Bouche is an observing guest. Paul Knapp here to discuss FHIR registry.
- Minutes from Paris: MOTION by Grahame to approve minutes, second by John. None opposed/abstained. VOTE: approved 3/0/0.
- List of items not transitioned to FIWG – push to next week.
- Paul here to discuss Argonaut and discussion of Argonaut and registry content. We don’t seem to be getting an efficient flow of information with respect to what Argonaut is doing or how it plugs in to what HL7 is doing. John Q. mentions Friday’s Argonaut call in which lab orders were discussed. Paul clarifies – were they just discussing a lab business space registry? Grahame says no, they’re working on how to share lab tests – which lab tests should be shared as part of the EHR. Will probably make a minimum list. Grahame states this is not part of the larger registry project. Discussion over how the TSC should be apprised of upcoming Argonaut projects. Grahame states they are done with C-CDA mapping. Discussion over how Argonaut compares to other influential implementers. Grahame states that Argonaut is setting up the FHIR.org registry. Paul asks about the decision process behind that, as the TSC, Electronic Services and Tools, and FMG were unaware of that. Executive Committee agreed that Argonaut would fund the registry; there will be a FHIR Foundation with HL7 representation. Paul states that the FMG (and other groups) understood that the registry is a project that is on hold. Grahame says the executive committee will have to determine how this kind of information is distributed. Paul: we need to get an understanding within HL7 on where this activity belongs and getting the right people informed so they aren’t blindsided. John Q: We should start with a conversation between Chuck, Ken, and John Q. to go over potential next steps if any are necessary. Action: John Q. will organize and report back to TSC and FGB.
- Call adjourned at 4:44.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.