20150504 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-05-04 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||Regrets||Lorraine Constable||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|x||Dave Shaver||x||Ewout Kramer||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|Ron Parker||x||John Quinn||x||Calvin Beebe|
|x||Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150427 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Grahame to send concerns regarding proposed FGB to Paul for distribution/review by PLA
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Convened at 4:10
- MOTION from Calvin to accept minutes from last week; second from Ewout. VOTE: Opposed: 0 Abstained: 0 In favor: All
- Grahame’s email regarding concerns over SGB. Austin has crafted a proposal to address some of these concerns as we proceed. Group reviewed proposal that Austin emailed out. Calvin is concerned about the conflation of management, governance, and methodology, and the face that the governance precepts are limited in scope. If methodology and governance are truly separate, we shouldn’t need separate governance groups. Austin states that FHIR, for example, is still working through those issues and the more mature families may not need the same level of governance. Austin comments that this is just one approach for discussion. Will discuss in Paris.
- No other business; call adjourned at 4:27.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.