20150114 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20150107_PLA_call review
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Convened at 2:08
- Reviewed and edited slides for WGM
- Discussed UDI meeting on Tuesday night and reviewed slides – UDI task force with PLA. What is PLA’s role with UDI? It needs to be included on messages from supply chain and inventory management all the way up to claims. We provide a mechanism to exchange UDI or MR number. How do we manage this and what messages are involved? Question: is PLA the appropriate place to address these questions? Originally the TSC was going to take the next step – perhaps it should go back to the TSC. Should this go to the TSC before the Tuesday night meeting? Paul: None of our current content models contain UDI. It is a product line issue to address how to add UDI into HL7 products. We need to modify current versions of our standards to include UDI. What changes do we make to our standards to accommodate UDI and how do we communicate it with users. The Tuesday meeting was initially UDI TF only but it was decided to engage PLA to get input on structure and observe issues that arise that may arise in other areas. Discussion on the work of the task force and the issues being explored. Is there enough information to create a PSS? TSC will be updated at Wednesday lunch.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved