2015-7-27 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair)
  • Tim McNeil
  • Scott Robertson
  • John Hatem
  • Tom de Jong
  • Michelle Miller
  • Marla Albitz (Scribe)
  • Chris Nickerson
  • Jose Costa T.
  • Serafina V.

FHIR Ballot Reconciliation

  • Modelling changes - Discussion
    • no new change requests will be considered
  • Medication.Coding
Action: Tom de Jong will author explanation for medication.coding for group to vote for inclusion. 
  • Medication Name - is name attribute needed when the code attribute has a display text?
Action: Tom de Jong to circulate a proposal that will suggest explanation for use of medication name attribute in addition to Medication codeable code and display text.
  • Review Value Sets for Status on Prescription, Dispense, Statement and Administration Resources
    • Group reviewed and discussed proposed status' for prescription. Group agrees that the superceded can go away and replaced with a relationship'type'.

Motion to remove medication status of superceded. Move John seconded Tom Voted: 9:0:0

Action - John Hatem will create a new tracker item for the adding of a relationship type

Motion - accept proposed change medication prescription status codes of "on-hold"(description change),"entered in error" and "complete". Motioned John, seconded Tom Voted 9:0:0

  • Group reviewed and discussed proposed status' for medication administration.
  • Will continue this discussion to next week's meeting.
Action: John to send out status' changes to allow for a vote next week.

ListServ

  • New request (7/20): Modify medication prescription from Michelle Miller
    • Need to determine how FHIR versioning is handled to help understand how a prescription is updated over time - Rik explained on the call that FHIR provides the ability to have an old version and a new version of the resource, but whether the resources persist over time as it changes, it a non-FHIR issue and is handled by the systems and data stores exchanging resources.
Action: Respond to Michelle to get more information about the types of resource updates she is referring to for this issue.
  • New request (7/20): Medication.code.coding from Michelle Miller
    • In progress, Tom provided response - still outstanding questions - WG to discuss further

NCPDP Implementation Guidance - Ballot Reconciliation

  • what is the status of this? All comments resolutions will be accepted per the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet. Moved John H, Seconded Jean Duteau Vote:5:0:0
Completed Action Item: Scott will post ballot reconciliation spreadsheet
Completed Action item: Scott to send a note to Karen re: publication Update - Scott sending email 7/6, today
Action:  can close project once completed - still needs to be done, will be done once scott confirms that Karen responded, close to being done

ARB Project

  • update from meeting from John

Next meeting

  • August 3, 2015