2015-12-14 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees to be updated

  • Lee Supernate
  • John Hatem (Chair/Scribe)
  • Marla Albitz
  • Michelle Miller
  • Jose Texiera
  • Chris Nickerson

FHIR Workflow Meetings Status

ACTION:  Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.
  • Update from Scott: Team meet 11/23, did not meet last week, will not be meeting next week - team has been working on identifying use cases.
  • Update from Scott: has been attending, but many meetings have been cancelled.
  • Update from Marla: Marla, Jose and Michelle attended this week - Dec 14, 2015.
    • General discussion on 'task' - units of work was raised by Kieth B. Issue is still open.
    • Discussion will be continued next week in the Workflow meeting.

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

  • GROUPING ADDED
    • A = Dosage Related
    • B = Terminology
    • C = Misc
    • D =
    • E = Examples
    • F = Multiple indications/reason for order
    • G = Status
    • H = Medication Related
    • I = Mappings

8778 – dosage based on body surface area

  • December 7, 2015 Update
    • chemotherapy order templates - PDF format for chemotherapy schedule, regimen, etc
    • Trying to define a fhir server that could serve this data in a FHIR resource
    • These are not patient specific, but the content could be used to create an order for a patient
    • Templates themselves are closest to a care plan - includes a cycle a definition
    • Timeframe - needed by the end of March
  • /December 4, 2015 Upate
Action: Maxdose - Chris and Lee discussed options.  will post link to Lee's suggested options and Chris's options.  discuss on next available call.  
Action:  Updated 8778 with link to Lee's options.  
Action:  Melva:  Need to update Pharmacy WG agenda. Note that Lee s. will attend Q1 or Q3 on Tuesday, January 12th to discuss in more detail.  

8442 – MedicationPrescription – clarify datewritten and prescriber – group discussed final decision noted in GForge item

 Completed Action item: Jose will take a look at this off-line (8442). Concerned about one-to-many relationship implied in solution. Will bring investigation conclusions back to group. Jose’s findings could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783
  • Discussion of versioning resulted in a group understanding that this issue is an infrastructure issue, not Rx specific.
  • Also can be remedied with additional documentation
Action: Jose to create new change request to address the documentation work only and separate from the infrastructure issue.
  • 11/16 - When changes are applied, the original resource is not altered, the changes are incoproated into a clone of the original resource (with a relationship to the the original resource). From the FHIR resource perspective, these are separated resources. From the system perspective, there may only be a single "database entry" which is modified. Getting difficult to keep track of the constructs and proposed solution.
 Action item:  Jose will develop a resolution for consideration at the next call. Principly 8442, could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783 .   Jose created 9087, need confirmation if this is the item that addresses the above request.  I believe it is.  
  • 12/14 - discussion on this issue did not result in any changes to item 8442. Needs further discussion.

Other FHIR Items

  • Mappings of HL7 v2 to Pharmacy FHIR

Action item: Marla to complete 7830 - consult with Mike Henderson

  • PSS for FHIR content
Action:  Melva has sent draft to list - please review and provide comments.  Plan is to approved this in Orlando Pharmacy WGM. 

5925 & 8021 (grouping A)

Action item: Tom to review spreadsheet John forwarded on 11/9 .  Tom volunteered on the 11/2 call to look at this.
Completed Action item: John will review spreadsheet to see which resource elements/attributes may be affected.
  • John started presenting his review/work on the call.
  • Will continue reviewing and vote (if applicable) on the next call.
  • 12/4 - no discussion this week.

ListServ

  • Medication.form discussion.

Action Item: discussed on 12/14, Michelle will create a new tracker item regarding the new documentation requirements that address this issue. No changes, other than documentation, were identified for this new item. Completed. Michelle created 9142.

ARB Project

  • ARB update
  • Link to meeting minutes: [1]
  • Update from John - no meeting last week, next meeting is planned for Dec 17, 2015

Other business

  • These two action items are being addressed by Marla, and she will inform us of their progress week to week as they progress.
Action Item: Marla to enter change request for RXA-25 v2 FHIR mapping issue.
Action Item: Marla Reach out to Mike Henderson and Jose about final touches to the v2-FHIR mappings (perhaps even outside of the FHIR resources)

Next meeting

  • Monday, Dec 21st