2015-11-16 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees to be updated

  • John Hatem (Chair)
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Michelle Miller
  • Scott Robertson (Scribe)

IHE Meeting in Amsterdam

  • Joint out of cycle meeting with IHE and IG Rx group
    • Group to decide if Rx WG would travel to Amsterdam to participate.
      • Who of the co-chairs can attend?
        • Tom can attend.
        • Melva and Scott would need to justify the travel, active projects to engage with.
        • Marla, Michelle and John cannot attend.
        • Tom suggested the possibility of an out of cycle meeting to justify the trip. Another option is to dial in which is common for IHE.
          • Melva does not think calling in will work as the time difference.
    • Note that group can see the potential for the meeting, but need specific actions and outcomes
 Action item: John to socialize the idea of an out of cycle meeting for the IHE Amsterdam meeting.

FHIR Workflow Meetings Status

  • Scott
    • FHIR workflow (and other FHIR calls) have been cancelled for this week - most key players at FHIR event in Europe.
    • essentially creating a new resource (family - request/response) that is the "action" to be performed
  • Jose
    • a resource, not an order, that is the workflow. A consistent mechanism across all of the resources.
    • sent the current "what this group will resolve" document for this effor to the group
ACTION:  Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

  • GROUPING ADDED
    • A = Dosage Related
    • B = Terminology
    • C = Misc
    • D =
    • E = Examples
    • F = Multiple indications/reason for order
    • G = Status
    • H = Medication Related
    • I = Mappings

8778 – dosage based on body surface area

 Action item: #8778 John to find out the context and meaning of “mustUnderstand”. Will follow-up with submitter (Lee Surprenant).   John sent email to Lee on November 16, 2015.  11/16 - email sent.  no response yet

8442 – MedicationPrescription – clarify datewritten and prescriber – group discussed final decision noted in GForge item.

 SUPERCEDED Action item: Jose will take a look at this off-line (8442). Concerned about one-to-many relationship implied in solution. Will bring investigation conclusions back to group. Jose’s findings could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783

11/16 - When changes are applied, the original resource is not altered, the changes are incoproated into a clone of the original resource (with a relationship to the the original resource). From the HFIR resource perspective, these are separated resources. From the system perspective, there may only be a single "database entry" which is modified. Getting difficult to keep track of the constructs and proposed solution.

 Action item:  Jose will develop a resolution for consideration at the next call. Principly 8442, could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783
Action item: Marla to complete 7830 - consult with Mike Henderson
  • Timing discussion
    • how to represent "to be taken 10 minutes before meal"
    • DSTU2 guidance still incorrect (verified during call)
    • handled by change request # 8697
      • adding new offset guidance to handle this.
      • targeted for DSTU 2.1
COMPLETED Action item: Melva to enter change request to change examples to reflect this new timing data type change.

5925 & 8021 (grouping A)

Action item: Tom to review spreadsheet John forwarded on 11/9 .  Tom volunteered on the 11/2 call to look at this.
Action item: John will review spreadsheet to see which resource elements/attributes may be affected.

ListServ

No items this week. (None noticed by the attendees)

ARB Project

  • ARB update – NO meeting this past week - November 12, 2015.
  • Link to meeting minutes: https://goo.gl/7qjwNe

Other business

Action Item COMPLETED: Melva to reach out to Kai on his Art Décor v3 entries.
Action Item: Marla to enter change request for RXA-25 v2 FHIR mapping issue.
Action Item: Reach out to Mike Henderson and Jose about final touches to the v2-FHIR mappings (perhaps even outside of the FHIR resources)

Next meeting

  • Monday November 23, 2015 at 4pm Eastern
  • Agenda Items
    • IHE meeting in Amsterdam
    • ListServ Issues
    • ARB Project Update
    • FHIR Workflow Update
    • FHIR gForge Pharmacy Items
    • AOB