2015-11-09 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair)
  • Daniel (Epic)
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Scott Robertson
  • Marla Albitz (Scribe)

IHE Meeting in Amsterdam

  • Joint out of cycle meeting with IHE and IG Rx group
    • Group to decide if Rx WG would travel to Amsterdam to participate.
      • Who of the co-chairs can attend?
        • Tom can attend.
        • Melva would need to justify the travel, active projects to engage with.
        • Marla, Michelle and John cannot attend.
        • Tom suggested the possibility of an out of cycle meeting to justify the trip. Another option is to dial in which is common for IHE.
          • Melva does not think calling in will work as the time difference.
 Action item: John to socialize the idea of an out of cycle meeting for the IHE Amsterdam meeting.

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

  • GROUPING ADDED
    • A = Dosage Related
    • B = Terminology
    • C = Misc
    • D =
    • E = Examples
    • F = Multiple indications/reason for order
    • G = Status
    • H = Medication Related
    • I = Mappings

8778 – dosage based on body surface area

 Action item: #8778 John to find out the context and meaning of “mustUnderstand”. Will follow-up with submitter (Lee Surprenant).

8442 – MedicationPrescription – clarify datewritten and prescriber – group discussed final decision noted in GForge item.

 Action item: Jose will take a look at this off-line (8442). Concerned about one-to-many relationship implied in solution. Will bring investigation conclusions back to group. Jose’s findings could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783
Action item: Marla to complete 7830 - consult with Mike Henderson
COMPLETED Action item: Melva to update GForge to reflect Atlanta vote/approval.
COMPLETED Action item: Melva to update Gforge 8688
COMPLETED Action item: to compare the text attribute across all resources. John will pull the values into a spreadsheet for comparison at the next meeting.
  • Timing discussion
    • how to represent "to be taken 10 minutes before meal"
    • DSTU2 guidance still incorrect (verified during call)
    • handled by change request # 8697
      • adding new offset guidance to handle this.
      • targeted for DSTU 2.1
COMPLETED Action item: Melva to enter change request to change examples to reflect this new timing data type change.
Action item: Tom to review spreadsheet John forwarded on 11/9.  Tom volunteered on the 11/2 call to look at this.

ListServ

No items this week.

ARB Project

John provided ARB update – last week started to deep dive into mapping of datatypes, made progress, minutes will be provided by John

Action item:  John to provide ARB minutes to group.

Other business

Action Item COMPLETED: Melva to reach out to Kai on his Art Décor v3 entries.
Action Item: Marla to enter change request for RXA-25 v2 FHIR mapping issue.
Action Item: Reach out to Mike Henderson and Jose about final touches to the v2-FHIR mappings (perhaps even outside of the FHIR resources)

Next meeting

  • Monday November 16, 2015 at 4pm Eastern
  • Agenda Items