2015-11-02 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • John Hatem (Chair)
  • Marla Albitz (Scribe)
  • Michelle Miller
  • Nick Nickerson
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Tom De Jong

ISO Meeting in Amsterdam

  • Joint out of cycle meeting with ISO and IG Rx group
    • Group to decide if Rx WG would travel to Amsterdam to participate.
      • Who of the co-chairs can attend?
        • Tom can attend.
        • Melva would need to justify the travel, active projects to engage with.
        • Marla, Michelle and John cannot attend.
        • Tom suggested the possibility of an out of cycle meeting to justify the trip. Another option is to dial in which is common for IHE.
 Action item: John to socialize the idea of an out of cycle meeting for the ISO Amsterdam meeting.

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

8778 – dosage based on body surface area

 Action item: #8778 John to find out the context and meaning of “mustUnderstand”. Will follow-up with submitter (Lee Surprenant).

8442 – MedicationPrescription – clarify datewritten and prescriber – group discussed final decision noted in GForge item.

 Action item: Jose will take a look at this off-line (8442). Concerned about one-to-many relationship implied in solution. Will bring investigation conclusions back to group. Jose’s findings could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783
Action item: Marla to complete 7830 - consult with Mike Henderson
Action item: Melva to update GForge to reflect Atlanta vote/approval.
Action item: Melva to update Gforge 8688
Action item COMPLETED: to compare the text attribute across all resources. John will pull the values into a spreadsheet for comparison at the next meeting.
  • Timing discussion
    • how to represent "to be taken 10 minutes before meal"
    • DSTU2 guidance still incorrect (verified during call)
    • handled by change request # 8697
      • adding new offset guidance to handle this.
      • targeted for DSTU 2.1
Action item: Melva to enter change request to change examples to reflect this new timing data type change.

ListServ

  • No other listserv Pharmacy issues came up this past week.

ARB Project

John provided ARB update – last week started to deep dive into mapping of datatypes, made progress, minutes will be provided by John

Action item:  John to provide ARB minutes to group.

Harmonization Proposals

  • Harmonization proposals
    • John and Marla reviewed documents, John led the group at a high level, explaining the topics of each proposal. Group agreed we would not participate.


Other business

Action Item COMPLETED: Melva to reach out to Kai on his Art Décor v3 entries.
Action Item: Marla to enter change request for RXA-25 v2 FHIR mapping issue.

Next meeting

  • Monday November 9, 2015 at 4pm Eastern
  • Agenda Items