This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2015-10-29 Patient Care FHIR Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search



Meeting Information

Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call

Location: Conference Call
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 943377
Live Meeting: https://www147.livemeeting.com/cc/_XML/cerner/join?id=8FNF2S&role=attend&pw=m9Kd%7Cx9

Date: 2015-10-29
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
Facilitator Michelle M Miller Note taker(s) Michelle M Miller
Attendee Name Affiliation


X Elaine Ayres NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics
X Stephen Chu
X Eric Haas Haas Consulting
X Rob Hausam Hausam Consulting LLC
Laura Heermann-Langford Intermountain Healthcare
X Emma Jones Allscripts
Russ Leftwich InterSystems
X Jay Lyle Ockham Information Services LLC, VA
X Russell McDonell Telstra Health
X Lloyd McKenzie Gevity (HL7 Canada)
Larry McKnight Cerner
X Michelle M Miller Cerner
Lisa Nelson Life Over Time Solutions
Viet Nguyen Systems Made Simple
Craig Parker Intermountain Healthcare
Simon Sum Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Iona Thraen Dept of Veterans Affairs
X Jim McClay Univ of Nebraska Medical Center
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes: 2015-10-22_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
    • Motion: Stephen/Emma Abstain - 2, Negative - 0, Approve - 6
  3. Prior Action Follow-Up
  4. SDC topics for next week?
  5. gForge change request

Supporting Information

DSTU 2.1 Timeline
FHIR Resources owned by Patient Care

  • AllergyIntolerance (1) -- frozen
  • Procedure (1) -- frozen
  • Questionnaire (1)-- potential normative candidate
  • Questionnaire Answer (1)-- potential normative candidate
  • Condition (1) -- possible normative only if it doesn't have substantive changes after working through health concern, negation, and alignment with OpenEHR
  • CarePlan (1) -- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative, but Lloyd will check with community to see if there are any planned implementations coming up in the next 18 months
  • Goal (1) -- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative
  • Referral Request (1)-- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative
  • FamilyMemberHistory (2) genomics / Jonathan Holt – Vanderbilt - interested in contributing to this resource -- possible normative, but may not have wide spread implementation to be considered normative
  • Procedure Request (2)
  • Flag (2)
  • ClinicalImpression (3)
  • Communication (3)
  • CommunicationRequest (3)

Note: Contraindication and Risk Assessment are owned by CDS, not Patient Care
Note: Substantive changes to frozen resources in DSTU2.1 are prohibited unless FMG explicitly approves the substantive change

Minutes

Prior Action Items

Consent

Lloyd shared that the scope of consent is disclosure (information) consent, not procedure consent and more feedback is needed to determine whether it will remain a profile (http://hl7.org/fhir/DSTU2/consentdirective.html) or change to a resource.

Russell has been attending consent meetings and looking to bring to a future connectathon. Russell's opinion is that if it is simple enough, then consent could be for document or procedure. Very focused on information currently.

AllergyIntolerance.recorder typo

Michelle will log change request to fix typo in AllergyIntolerance.recorder
http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_id=677&tracker_item_id=8924

SDC

Next week (Nov 5) SDC is planning on sharing milestones thus far and next steps for aligning the FHIR and IHE SDC profiles.
Are there any other specific topics we could like SDC to cover?

Stephen asked if there was any documentation or wiki links for pre-reading?

Elaine and Russ discussed use of common clinical data elements. Minutes from Phoenix and Chicago (Thurs Q1) covered the topic of reuse of caDSR (Cancer Data Standards Registry and Repository)
Phoenix 2014: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=May_2014_WGM_Phoenix:_May_4_to_May_9#Patient_Care_Thursday_Q1
Chicago 2014: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=September_2014_WGM_Chicago:_Sept_14_to_Sept_19#Patient_Care_Thursday_Q1

gForge Change Requests

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=8749 -- postponed until discussion on negation
http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=8792

Adjourn

Adjourned at 6:32 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Elaine looking at the equivalent ISO 27953 standard for Adverse Event inspiration
  • Lloyd will solicit feedback from implementer community on which resources should be prioritized and who has plans to implement care plan
  • Lloyd will talk to MnM about the possibility of renaming notes to annotation
  • Stephen and Rob will build out the negation proposal/wiki
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
    • Motion: <moved>/<seconded> Abstain - <#>, Negative - <#>, Approve - <#>
  3. HL7 FHIR Structured Data Capture
    • aligning FHIR and IHE SDC profiles
  4. gForge change request

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.