2015-10-29 Patient Care FHIR Call
|Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call
Location: Conference Call
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
|Facilitator||Michelle M Miller||Note taker(s)||Michelle M Miller|
|X||Elaine Ayres||NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics|
|X||Eric Haas||Haas Consulting|
|X||Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting LLC|
|Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|X||Jay Lyle||Ockham Information Services LLC, VA|
|X||Russell McDonell||Telstra Health|
|X||Lloyd McKenzie||Gevity (HL7 Canada)|
|X||Michelle M Miller||Cerner|
|Lisa Nelson||Life Over Time Solutions|
|Viet Nguyen||Systems Made Simple|
|Craig Parker||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Simon Sum||Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Iona Thraen||Dept of Veterans Affairs|
|X||Jim McClay||Univ of Nebraska Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Agenda review
- Approve previous meeting minutes: 2015-10-22_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
- Motion: Stephen/Emma Abstain - 2, Negative - 0, Approve - 6
- Prior Action Follow-Up
- SDC topics for next week?
- gForge change request
DSTU 2.1 Timeline
FHIR Resources owned by Patient Care
- AllergyIntolerance (1) -- frozen
- Procedure (1) -- frozen
- Questionnaire (1)-- potential normative candidate
- Questionnaire Answer (1)-- potential normative candidate
- Condition (1) -- possible normative only if it doesn't have substantive changes after working through health concern, negation, and alignment with OpenEHR
- CarePlan (1) -- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative, but Lloyd will check with community to see if there are any planned implementations coming up in the next 18 months
- Goal (1) -- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative
- Referral Request (1)-- probably not enough wide spread implementation to be considered normative
- FamilyMemberHistory (2) genomics / Jonathan Holt – Vanderbilt - interested in contributing to this resource -- possible normative, but may not have wide spread implementation to be considered normative
- Procedure Request (2)
- Flag (2)
- ClinicalImpression (3)
- Communication (3)
- CommunicationRequest (3)
Note: Contraindication and Risk Assessment are owned by CDS, not Patient Care
Note: Substantive changes to frozen resources in DSTU2.1 are prohibited unless FMG explicitly approves the substantive change
Prior Action Items
Lloyd shared that the scope of consent is disclosure (information) consent, not procedure consent and more feedback is needed to determine whether it will remain a profile (http://hl7.org/fhir/DSTU2/consentdirective.html) or change to a resource.
Russell has been attending consent meetings and looking to bring to a future connectathon. Russell's opinion is that if it is simple enough, then consent could be for document or procedure. Very focused on information currently.
Michelle will log change request to fix typo in AllergyIntolerance.recorder
Next week (Nov 5) SDC is planning on sharing milestones thus far and next steps for aligning the FHIR and IHE SDC profiles.
Are there any other specific topics we could like SDC to cover?
Stephen asked if there was any documentation or wiki links for pre-reading?
Elaine and Russ discussed use of common clinical data elements. Minutes from Phoenix and Chicago (Thurs Q1) covered the topic of reuse of caDSR (Cancer Data Standards Registry and Repository)
Phoenix 2014: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=May_2014_WGM_Phoenix:_May_4_to_May_9#Patient_Care_Thursday_Q1
Chicago 2014: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=September_2014_WGM_Chicago:_Sept_14_to_Sept_19#Patient_Care_Thursday_Q1
gForge Change Requests
http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=8749 -- postponed until discussion on negation
Adjourned at 6:32 pm Eastern.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.