2015-10-19 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Melva Peters (Chair)
- Marla Albitz (Scribe)
- Chris Nickerson
- John Hatem
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Shirin Haider Zaidi
Work group meeting recap
- John provided recap of workflow meeting
- Pharmacy needs to attend this on-going meeting. Scott will attend, Melva offered to attend if he cannot.
- Jose raised issue - need method of determining what medication administrations are needed for an existing order. John explained that this topic was not addressed at the HL7 work group meeting in Atlanta. Jose will bring this up in the context of workflow discussions.
- Jose inquired of whether the topic of medication lists have been addressed. Melva encouraged Jose to enter a Gforge item to address his concerns that a medication statement does not provide support for medication lists.
- Clinicians on FHIR
FHIR Ballot Discussion Items
- Updated and closed four v2 mapping ballot comments.
Action: Melva to group the outstanding 55 items for us to then consider and vote on next conference call.
- MedicationOrder.timing - there is an issue in the Timing datatype - waiting for changes to the datatype and then there may be an update needed once completed
- no other listserv items observed
- Update from John
- no meetings in the last two weeks.
- Monday October 26, 2015 at 4pm Eastern
- consider and vote on last 55 GForge items