2015-09-21 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Scott Robertson (Chair)
  • John Hatem
  • Melva Peters (Scribe)
  • Marla Abitz
  • Tim McNeil
  • Jose Texeira

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

  • Gforge Items from Michelle
 Action: Melva to add items to Atlanta working group meeting and notify Michelle of quarters set for this discussion

Work group meeting agenda

  • Joint O&O Session
Action:  Melva to followup with O&O re: Joint meeting
  • Pharmacy Template work
Action: Melva to contact Kai to determine when he was available and what do we need to bring to this session
  • Meeting with SDWG
Action:  Followup with Brett to determine topics
Action:  Queries that are part of FHIR - who is responsible?
  • Pharmacy FHIR work
Action:  Melva to reach out to Rik and Chris to see if they are attending
Action: Melva to reach out to Jean to see if he has availability

Report on QC effort of Pharmacy resources

  • Lloyd reported that QA process went well. Most items were included
  • Rx v2 mappings made it in, took care of 42 deferred items
  • Thank you to Marla for getting the QA done!

ListServ

  • MedicationOrder.timing - there is an issue in the Timing datatype - waiting for changes to the datatype and then there may be an update needed once completed

ARB Project

  • Update from John - there is a meeting on Thursday that John will attend

Status on 2 Unpublished ballots - Scott

NCPDP Implementation Guidance - Ballot Reconciliation

  • Has been approved

MTM

  • Discussion of Publication Requests
    • Motion by Melva - seconded by Marla to approve the publication request - Carried 5/0/0
Action:  Scott to send to Lynn and Anne after this call

Next meeting

  • September 28, 2015