2015-08-10 Rx Conf Call
- Marla Albitz (Chair)
- Chris Nickerson
- John Hatem
- Melva Peters (Scribe)
- Jose Texeira
- Tim McNeil
- Scott Robertson
FHIR Ballot Reconciliation
- Check in on FHIR DSTU assignments
- Chris and Rik are making good process
- working through assigned items but will continue to work unassigned items
- Chris will confirm with Rik to confirm both are updating the status of the items that are being completed
- Chris and Rik will contact the Co-Chairs via email and/or Skype when they need clarification on a tracker item
Action: Melva to add requirement re: substitution in Gforge - complete
- Vote on removal of medication.name
- Vote on wording of medication.code explanation
- Moved by John - Seconded by Melva to remove medication.name and to update the wording of medication.code explanation to provide appropriate guidance (6/0/0).
Definition: A code (or set of codes) that specify this medication, or a textual description if no code is available. Usage note: This could be a standard medication code such as a code from RxNorm, SNOMED CT, IDMP etc. It could also be a national or local formulary code, optionally with translations to other code systems.
Comments: Depending on the context of use, the code that was actually selected by the user (prescriber, dispenser, etc.) should be marked as “primary”. Other codes can only be literal translations to alternative code systems, or codes at a lower level of granularity (e.g. a generic code for a vendor-specific primary one).
Action: Melva to update Gforge with results of vote and wording.
- Final review of medication status's and vote - previously distributed by John Hatem
Action: review "stopped" status changes for Medication.Prescription on next weeks call Action: include status discussion for all resources on next weeks call.
- John reviewed the example spreadsheet he has been working on
- Need to review the use case to include lot number and batch -
Action: include continue the discussion on next week's call
- Medication Product Form - from Brett Marquard - deferred
- Medication frequency question from Christina - John forwarded to Tom to ask him to answer this question - Deferred
Action: Scott will look at our hot topics list to see if we have this issue listed.
- 8/7 Update - Tom responded and provided guidance to Christina
- Listserv Posting listing on wiki - maintaining list? - Deferred
NCPDP Implementation Guidance - Ballot Reconciliation - Deferred
- what is the status of this? All comments resolutions will be accepted per the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet. Moved John H, Seconded Jean Duteau Vote:5:0:0
Completed Action Item: Scott will post ballot reconciliation spreadsheet Completed Action item: Scott to send a note to Karen re: publication Update - Scott sending email 7/6, today Action: 8/3 update - Karen has not responded, Scott will try calling Karen **** can close project once completed - still needs to be done, will be done once scott confirms that Karen responded, close to being done
ARB Project - Deferred
- Update from John on last week's meeting - general minutes link provided in last week's meeting minutes.
- August 17, 2015