This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2015-05-13 TSC WGM Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Wednesday Luncheon meeting for Paris WGM

back to TSC Minutes and Agendas

TSC WGM Agenda/Minutes

HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: Apogee 7

Date: 2015-05-13
Time: 12:30p - 1:30p
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Attendee Name Affiliation
x Calvin Beebe HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
Regrets Woody Beeler HL7 FTSD Co-Chair
Regrets Giorgio Cangioli HL7 Affiliate Representative
Lorraine Constable HL7 ARB Vice Chair
x Jean Duteau HL7 Affiliate Representative
Regrets Freida Hall HL7 TSS SD Co-Chair
? Stan Huff HL7 Board Chair (member ex officio w/ vote)
? Chuck Jaffe HL7 CEO (member ex officio w/o vote)
x Tony Julian HL7 ARB Chair
x Paul Knapp HL7 FTSD Co-Chair
x Ken McCaslin (Chair)
x Anne Wizauer (scribe, non-voting) HL7 HQ
x Melva Peters HL7 DESD Co-Chair
x John Quinn HL7 CTO (TSC member ex officio w/vote)
x John Roberts HL7 DESD Co-chair
x Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
? Pat Van Dyke HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair +5 with 2 SD Reps) Met: (yes/No)

Wednesday lunch

  1. Agenda
    • Appointment of Calvin to FGB as a representative of the provider organization perspective
    • Items for Approval:
    • Upcoming PSS notification for potential eVote - Calvin
    • Update on FHIR ballot reconciliation items and US Realm Task Force
    • WGM Planning - agenda setting next two WGMs - agenda links
    • Review TSC Three-Year Plan

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • MOTION by John Quinn that Calvin be appointed to FGB. Second by Andy. VOTE: Opposed – 0 Abstained – 0 IN favor – All
  • Dot release: discussion over Freida’s comments. John and Melva explain the process that has occurred. It is a scope change to previously published ballot. MOTION by Andy to approve the dot release; second by Lorraine. VOTE: Opposed – 0 Abstained – 0 In favor – all
  • DSTU publication approval of HL7 V3 Standard: Care Provision. MOTION by Jean to approve; Andy seconds. VOTE: Opposed – 0 Abstained – 0 In favor – all
  • Out of Cycle Ballot Approval of HL7 IG for CDA Release 2: MOTION by Lorraine to approve subject to coordination with Lynn on alignment with the other OOC ballot; second by Andy. VOTE: Opposed – 0 Abstained – 0 In favor – all
  • Project approval request for Behavioral Health DAM Release 2.0: Melva describes the project which was approved by steering division last night. Discussion over cosponsoring WGs. MOTION by Jean to accept the project; second by Melva. VOTE: Opposed – 0 Abstained – 0 In favor – all Ken to discuss the issue of WG education regarding reviewing TSC communications in reference to cosponsoring at the next co-chair dinner.
  • Upcoming PSS notification for potential e-vote: there will be tight timelines on an upcoming PSS for C-CDA that the TSC may need to have an e-vote on since our next meeting isn’t until June.
  • Structured documents comments/question: consolidated CDA 1.1 DSTU is approaching termination and needs an extension as it will be cited for a predetermined period of time (until 2018). Can SD submit one extension to cover a whole term (30 months), rather than submitting multiple extensions (normal extensions are 24 months)? It has been cited and must coexist with CDA 2.0.
  • Second Structured Documents question: they have expired DSTUs that are rolled up elsewhere and the group is getting dinged on WG health. Will talk to Dave about how to get those off the list so they’re no longer being counted against them.
  • T3SD question: slide deck has been put together through Kaiser concerning publishing process risks. Issues and risks are not limited to publishing, however. They are considering putting together risk registers that will likely go to the board. Ken asks Andy to forward to TSC for review and we will put it on the agenda for January as homework.
  • Pharmacy: On the next agenda, Melva would like to add Pharmacy balloting an external document they have no control over and the issues that have arisen. Anne to put on the agenda for June 1.
  • FHIR ballot: Lorraine mentions that comments are coming in correctly on the tracker. There are misidentified negatives. Having some issues with gforge and importing. Working on quality control for import process. Lorraine will talk with Lloyd and Austin to discuss doing an audit on the ballot spreadsheet and validate gforge’s accuracy.
  • Request from Jay Lyle that urgent ONC content be reviewed by ArB and not sure how to handle it in terms of US Realm Task Force. Anne to add to June 1 agenda with Tony as lead on discussion.
  • Adjourned at 12:47.



Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .