2015-03-25 HSI Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 HSI Meeting Minutes
Location: Participant Passcode: 503011
Time: 1:00 pm ET
|Facilitator||Laura Heermann Langford||Note taker(s)||John Moehrke|
|x||Laura Heermann Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|x||Gila Pyke||Cognaissance Inc|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
- Reminder to eVote
- 5650 Use List resource to support XDS folders
- 5873 The XDS profile exists but does not represent current MHD plan.
- any other new business
- Reminder to eVote
- 5873 Reviewed the XDS profile that exists in the FHIR specification. Decided to defer work on this until during DSTU2 ballot and ballot resolution. Agreement to complete this and align with the summer version of MHD supplement.
- 5650 Reviewed. Can’t do anything until the three others are finished on List. Decided to defer work until during DSTU2 ballot and ballot resolution.
- Reviewed current DocumentReference. Specifically the definitions of type, class, and format
- Agreed to update the definitions used to be more proper (not including the word in the definition).
- Agreed where possible to use the definitions found in LoincManual.pdf – December 2014
- The valueset for type and class/kind should really be based on something newer than HITSP C80. No alternative known.
- Need some organization to manage these value-sets
- Emma agreed to look at LOINC to see if these vocabulary can be achieved with a LOINC query.
- See #Emma note on LOINC
- Seems we stick with the C80 lists today. Need a better alternative before DSTU2.
- Agreed to update Format value-set
- Add the IHE codesystem
- Remove NHIN as it is not used by NHIN
- Add the HL7 C-CDA format codes (not sure what code system to use as yet)
- eVote has completed enough positives to approved see #Laura email on eVote
Emma note on LOINC
I looked thru LOINC to see if there is a way to contextually filter things related to the list below – from LOINC users guide. LP173387-4 Administrative note LP173409-6 Advance directive LP173414-6 Diagram LP173415-3 Flowsheet LP181112-6 Form LP181116-7 Instructions LP173416-1 Legal LP173417-9 Letter LP173418-7 Note LP181207-4 Order LP181204-1 Prescription LP156982-3 Photographic image LP173421-1 Report The best I can come up with is to use items with LOINC scale DOC and SET. However, the problem with SET is that it isn’t limited to things that are diagnostic types of reports – i.e. it can be sets of anything. I noticed that HITSP (Document Class Value Set) specified a selected list of things with scale SET. I see about 3500 codes with scale DOC (this include RAD types which is why it’s so large) and about 1000 codes with scale SET.
Laura email on eVote
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Laura Heermann Langford Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:59 PM To: Laura Heermann Langford; email@example.com Subject: Re: RESULTS on motion to accept disposition on block of FHIR CPs I have received the following votes: Aprove - 8 Object - 0 Abstain -0 This represents a very high quorum for our votes on these FHIR CPs. With that I will close the voting and allow John M. to record the votes and keep moving on the work that needs to be done prior to the deadlines he is diligently working towards on the FHIR DSTU project plan. Thank you everyone for your hard work with these CPs on a tight deadline. Laura
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.