20141202 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- FHIR workgroup
- Methodology (30 minutes)
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Julian, Tony||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|R||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|X||Knapp, Paul||Pknapp Consulting|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|X||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|.||Kreisler, Austin||Former HL7 TSC Chair|
|.||Duteau, Jean||Duteau Design, Inc|
|.||Shakir, Abdul Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes|
- FHIR work Group
- Lorraine: FGB - Grahame - relationships with othere groups change Consult with to collaborate with. Asked the authors of the charter to modify charter to define the relationahips to other groups. Will go to FMG tomorrow.
- Lloyd: In FHIR, we typically don't have a conceptual or logical level. We focus on the implementable level only - and make that intuitive enough you can use it at the conceptual and logical levels. For example, FHIR doesn't have a separate conceptual or logical data types model - we just have the implementable level. We define exactly how the content will appear in the XML and JSON syntaxes as part of defining what the structures will be.
- Lorraine: Not true.
- Andy S: Only decide on serialization.
- Paul: M&M does the methodology.
- Zoran: Interesting: When I presented SAIF Grahame was there, and he did not like that FHIR is at the implementable level, Grahame thinks it is at the logical level.
- Paul: As an organization we would expect a logical level: Otherwise there would be no expection of patterns.
- FHIR work Group
- Discussion: There needs to be a discussion at FMG: Clearly the delineation between logical and implementable needs to be thought about. If implementable only, then it is an ITS spec, from which the XML and JSON spec would be derived. This includes conceptual level architecture, logical architecture, and implementation architecture. Certainly the behavior is defined at the conceptual level as well as the logical level. An implementable spec still has a model.
- Discussion of Chapter 6.- RACI chart vs Product architecture diagrams.
- Families are internal - aligned to methodology. Adopted based on capability.
- Lines are the variety of families to an application. Align with domains. SD are organized by lines. Driven by customers, consistent message.
- Adjourned at 6:10 Eastern