20141110 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2014-11-10 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Regrets||Woody Beeler||Lorraine Constable||Grahame Grieve||David Hay (FMG)|
|Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||Regrets||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)||Ron Parker|
|Anne Wizauer, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Item from this morning's TSC Call: Review of FHIR DSTU timeline (Lorraine)
- FHIR Core Mission and Charter
- Approve minutes of 20141103 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Lloyd to write up escalation process and add escalation as a 5th link under governance section and additional links where useful
- Followup with provider member candidate (Dave)
- Guidance on FHIR Profile balloting (Lloyd)
- Draft guidance on managing responsibility for the trackers (Lloyd)
- Work with EC to further develop governance process; invite Chuck to next week's (or following week's) call to discuss (Grahame)
- Determine optimal schedule for FGB conference calls (all)
- FMG update -
- Discussion on prioritization guidelines for next DSTU, in particular what are we targeting for normative in 2017
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Convened at 3:06 pm.
- Item from this morning's TSC Call: Review of FHIR DSTU timeline (Lorraine). Some feeling that December deadline is too soon to have materials ready. Grahame feels the issue has been resolved; Lorraine states that should be communicated because people aren’t understanding that. Lorraine wonders if people don’t get information in on time for draft for comment, are they then precluded from the DSTU? Grahame states that there is a lot of pressure to meet the May deadline from outside influences. We need to be proactive with committees to find out what we need to do for them; there are resources we can use to help the process. Lorraine states that the challenge will be bringing the workgroup along and making them comfortable with the resources and trusting that the work still belongs to them; there is tension between additional resourcing and bringing work groups along with the content. FGB’s role is adjudication of escalated issues while FMG handles details. Concern regarding the mandate that if not in for comment, it can’t be in DSTU 2. Some things might be prioritized to DSTU 3 (if there is to be a DSTU 3) but we have not even talked to groups about that being a possibility yet. Grahame would like an agenda item next week to discuss acceleration.
- FHIR Core Mission and Charter – take a look at it and weigh in on the mailing list and on the call next week
- Dave has followed up with Katherine (provider member candidate) but she has not responded.
- Quorum was lost at this point; call adjourned at 4:27
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.