This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140826 US Realm TF Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to US Realm Task Force
back to US Realm Task Force Conference Calls

US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
929-752-237

Date: 2014-08-26
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Facilitator Ed/Ken Note taker(s) Lynn
Attendee / Name
x Calvin Beebe Woody Beeler Keith Boone
Joe Bormel x Lorraine Constable Julie Crouse
x John Feikema Freida Hall x Ed Hammond
Tony Julian x Paul Knapp regrets Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso Ken McCaslin x John Quinn
David Susanto Pat VanDyke
Visitor / Name
no quorum definition

Agenda

Administrivia

Project review

Discussion:

  • Review of any outstanding issues
  • Update to the project portfolio presentation - Feik
    • Internal review 8/19 and 8/21. US Realm TF could review on the 26th.
Initiative/Project Work Product Sponsoring Workgroup
EU-US Cooperation International CCDA-based Template (Universal Realm) Structured Documents –PID 1087 approved by TSC June 12
CDC Cancer Registry CDA-based Cancer Registry IG Public Health and Emergency Response – PID 1069 for approval by TSC 2014-07-14
Structured Data Capture FHIR Profile IG (for form-based structured data capture) OO –PID 1104 for approval by TSC 2014-07-14
Data Provenance TBD CBCC –PID 1093 approved by TSC 2014-06-16
Data Access Framework TBD TBD – FHIR?
Blue Button Blue Button + TBD – options include SD, Attachments
LRI/LOI/eDOS EHRs Functional Requirements IG O&O primary sponsor, EHR co-sponsor
CQFI TBD CQI

Minutes

Ed convenes at 1:04 PM

Project review

  • Project Scope Statement of HL7 Patient-friendly language for Security and Privacy for Consent Directives for CBCC WG of DESD cosponsored by Security WG of FTSD at Project Insight ID 1130 and TSC Tracker 3479
    • Paul Knapp speaks to the item. Scope includes creating a consent directive resource in FHIR; Lorraine asks if this would be broader than US Realm. Paul notes the VA as the project proponent, they cannot guarantee participation in the larger space.
    • Ed suggests they check with CTSA on consent directive development. Paul describes the existing consent directive work in HL7.
    • Consent directive development in FHIR would be universal. Some artifacts will have to be universal but some artifacts may remain US Realm like a pilot consent directive questionnaire. FMG will need to review also.
    • Lorraine moves approval. Paul seconds. Unanimously approved.

Discussion:

  • Update to the project portfolio presentation - Feik
    • Feik reports to US Realm TF he has a deck in process and can share an overall slide. He can review the full ndeck next week. Ed will not be available next week so Ken would have to facilitate.
      • Active initiatives are those for which ONC is the primary driver
      • Community-Led or Other Agency-Led driven elsewhere e.g. ESMD is CMS-driven.
      • Feik will review those two categories next week at a high level and describe the active initiatives' interplay.
      • Ed asks about the Harmonization step among Pre-Discovery>Use Case>Harmonization>RI, Test & Pilot> Evaluation and who the players will be and what its definition is? Feik notes the harmonization means the landscape of available standards is identified and a single artifact can be identified that meets the needs of both groups.
      • Paul describes the BlueButton effort compared to EOB work in FM.
    • JohnQ notes that if Ken is not available next week he will chair to ensure we have an opportunity to review Feik's presentation.
    • Feik adds the Data Access Framework will be using FHIR to query on elements and get back the resources that contain those elements. Lloyd and Grahame are on board with the approach. They will be soliciting sponsor/cosponsorship among recommended work groups. Lorraine notes the SDC resources are coming through OO. CIC would be interested as well, notes Ed. JohnQ suggests Feik present to the TSC at the WGM - need to discuss with Ken. Feik arrives Monday. Wednesday lunch would work but have lost a lot of time at the WGM by that point. Paul suggests using InM as a base and reaching out to other groups from there. Possibly Paul could represent Feik on that topic.
    • Paul asks Lynn to forward the PSS to the FMG in addition to adding to the agenda

Adjourned 1:35 PM


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved