This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140707 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2014-07-07
Time: 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Woody Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
x George (Woody) Beeler x Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay (FMG)
regrets Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer regrets Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) Ron Parker
x John Quinn
observers/guests Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso, scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20140623 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Follow up with Provider candidate Catherine (Woody)
    • (All) review list that EK found – starting point
    • (All) consider risks in context of principles
    • (All) generate objectives
    • (All) review FHIR_Registry_Requirements
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
    1. Conformity Assessment


Minutes

Convened at 4:04 PM

  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20140623 FGB concall Ewout moves and Lorraine seconds approval; unanimously approved.
  • Action Item review:
    • Follow up with Provider candidate Catherine (Woody)
    • (All) review list that EK found – starting point Risk assessment document referred to by Ewout
    • (All) consider risks in context of Fundamental Principles of FHIR
    • (All) generate objectives
      • Risk 1 specifications not of consistent representation and quality - how is that to be reflected in fundamental principles. QA review ongoing in FMG for quality criteria for each element of the specification so it is the implementation of M01.2. MnM developed the criteria and FMG administers the evaluation. Resource form specification is more about the decision making processes of approval of a resource notes Woody. Naming conventions and design principles is what Lorraine thought it meant.
      • R02 mitigation is broad representation on FGB, broad domain committee participation. What level of detail do we wish to address? Who are the customers of the FHIR implementers? Is the implementer someone like an organization e.g. Mayo? End users of the organization's systems?
      • M02.3 do we have a disclaimer any longer in the specification? In the red bar at the bottom notes Ewout. Ewout shares the license page holding the disclaimer.
      • R02 mitigation of broad representation also applies notes Ewout to compare with OpenEHR like Grahame and Heather have started cross-standard inspection.
    • Continue review of risk assessment next week
    • (All) review FHIR_Registry_Requirements
  • FMG update - see FHIR_Registry_Requirements
  • Methodology update- no update
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
    • Ewout reports he and Grahame have been working on requirements for DSTU2.

Adjourned 4:57 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • 20140714 FGB concall
  • Woody will be unavailable on the 21st. Lorraine will be unavailable on the 28th of July and August 4th.


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.