This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140610 US Realm TF Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to US Realm Task Force
back to US Realm Task Force Conference Calls

US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
929-752-237

Date: 2014-06-10
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Facilitator Ed Note taker(s) Lynn
Attendee / Name
Calvin Beebe x Woody Beeler Keith Boone
Joe Bormel x Lorraine Constable Julie Crouse
x John Feikema Freida Hall x Ed Hammond
Tony Julian x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso x Ken McCaslin John Quinn
x David Susanto Pat VanDyke
Visitor / Name
no quorum definition

Agenda

Administrivia

  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20140603_US_Realm_TF_Call
  • Action Items
    • Feik will do an update to the project portfolio presentation
  • Project Review
    • Project Approval request of Clinical Quality Expression Language for CDS of SSD SD cosponsored by CQI of DESD at Project Insight # 1108 and TSC Tracker #3302
      • Bryn will change the product definition from V3 Documents to new product definition and add a paragraph on what they are looking at producing, adding ITS as cosponsor, add to project need an extended discussion on rationale from the analysis, and an updated schedule. After cosponsor endorsement they will bring back to US Realm Task Force
    • C-CDA on FHIR

Discussion:

  • Review of any outstanding issues


Minutes

  • Agenda review - missing key participants; Feik not ready to update on the portfolio but may be able to in two weeks; he offers regrets for next week.
  • Review notes from 20140603_US_Realm_TF_Call
  • Action Items
    • (defer) Feik will do an update to the project portfolio presentation - defer to 7/1
  • Project Review - defer
    • Project Approval request of Clinical Quality Expression Language for CDS of SSD SD cosponsored by CQI of DESD at Project Insight # 1108 and TSC Tracker #3302
      • Bryn will change the product definition from V3 Documents to new product definition and add a paragraph on what they are looking at producing, adding ITS as cosponsor, add to project need an extended discussion on rationale from the analysis, and an updated schedule. After cosponsor endorsement they will bring back to US Realm Task Force
    • C-CDA on FHIR - Austin describes the project
      • Porting CCDA templates over to FHIR is US Realm project. FMG is proposing project to do the same thing. Austin will be joining them tomorrow to discuss. SDWG has concerns over allowing domain groups to develop the FHIR templates for CCDA profiles. FMG is encouraging WGs to have their own projects for the profile work under an umbrella project they are proposing.
      • Some WGs balking at additional workload to work on CCDA profiles and SDWG would simply ask them to be cosponsors on this project.
      • Paul asks what are the requirements for making this such a priority? These have not been enunciated. Lorraine notes that the ONC has timelines they are trying to meet for the schedule (LOI, LRI etc) but they have not seen the justification for the CCDA profiles. Austin hopes the discussion with FMG tomorrow will expose that, and a single PSS will come forward. Ed asks us to share the minutes of that discuss with this group.
      • Feik notes that when we review the portfolio on July 1 we will also have a better idea of what timelines are changing. Woody notes that the FHIR ballot in January is the driver for readiness of any content.
      • PSS notes that they are open to new resources but most likely just extensions for US Realm specific gap analysis. Lorraine notes that there are existing deficiencies such as order status that are already known. Austin expects that resource modifications will occur in the other Work Groups' FHIR projects. Lorraine notes that the OO project for LOI/LRI for MU should probably come to the US Realm TF. Lorraine suggests that the resource updates to be pushed to the other WGs should be explicitly described in the PSS.


Adjourned 1:34 PM.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved