This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140603 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and Minutes
  4. Governance
  5. Methodology (30 minutes)
    1. DAM ballot reconcillation
      1. recon spreadsheet
    2. BAM sections Review:
      1. Section 7 Business Architecture Ron, Lorraine
      2. Section 8 Implementation Lorraine
        1. Waiting on chapters 6 and 7
  6. Other business and planning
    1. June 10 - DIscuss SAIF-CD comments from Zoran and Andy
  1. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20140603
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
R Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
. Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
. Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
X Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
. Guests
X Kreisler, Austin Former HL7 TSC Chair
. Laakso, Lynn HL7
.
. Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Approval of Agenda and Minutes
    1. Motion to approve Agenda and Minutes(Andy S/Austin)
    2. Vote (2-0-1)
  2. DAM ballot reconcillation
    1. Line 6 Item 3:If the ArB thinks that DAM's should include requirement statements, this should be clearly stated. Also, given the other rules in this document, it is hard to believe there are no constraints on requirement statements. But I cannot find this discussed in the document. Finally, does "traceable" mean I can simply claim tracibility or am I supposed to include a mapping that actual does the tracing?"'
      1. 'Motion(Andy S/Austin) to find persuasive with mod and add text "1. Normative DAM's SHALL have identified requirements against which conformance may be asserted specified with modal verbs SHALL, SHOULD, MAY. Conformance assertions SHALL refer to the requirement identifier met."
      2. Vote 4-0-0
    2. Line 11
      1. Motion(Austin/Andy S) add text "Downstream artifacts SHALL be able to link back to the requirements by the use of the requirement identifiers."
      2. Vote 4-0-0
    3. Line 12, Item 6 Not Persuasive Response: In the circumstances by the balloter, the DAM would not qualify as Normative but could continue as an informative document.
      1. Motion (Andy S/Lorraine) to Not Persuasive Response: In the circumstances identified by the balloter, the DAM would not qualify as Normative but could continue as an informative document. NOTE: Tony will make sure dispositon is consistent.
      2. Vote 5-0-0 (Lorraine joined)
    4. Line 13:
      1. Motion(Lorraine/ Zoran) Persuasive with Mod add text Sufficient unambiguous language should exist to describe the concepts as well as the models.
      2. Vote 5-0-0
    5. Line 18
      1. 'Motion(Lorraine/Zoran) to find persuasive with mod and add text "1. Normative DAM's SHALL have identified requirements against which conformance may be asserted specified with modal verbs SHALL, SHOULD, MAY. Conformance assertions SHALL refer to the requirement identifier met."
      2. Vote 5-0-0
    6. Line 19.
      1. Motion (Lorraine/Zoran)to Not Persuasive Response: In the circumstances identified by the balloter, the DAM would not qualify as Normative but could continue as an informative document. NOTE: Tony will make sure dispositon is consistent.
      2. Vote 5-0-0
  3. line 20:
      1. Motion (Andy S/ Austin) to find not persuasive. Sufficient unambiguous language should exist to describe the concepts as well as the models. This is valuated by balloters examination.
      2. Vote 5-0-0
  4. Next week
    1. Tony will add agreed upon language to the DAM definition, and have ready by next week.
    2. Lorraine will have updates for Chapter 7.
    3. Discuss SAIF-CD comments from Zoran and Andy
    4. Discuss SAIF tutorial.
  5. Adjournment at 5:57 Eastern

Tony Julian (talk) 22:05, 3 June 2014 (UTC)