20140430 FMG concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair: Lloyd||Note taker(s): Lynn|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||regrets||David Hay||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|.||John Quinn, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||Hugh Glover||x||Paul Knapp||x||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
|x||Josh Mandel||John Moehrke||regrets||Brian Pech|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20140423_FMG_concall
- Action items
- Need a policy for which old releases we wish to host live, e.g. when the next DSTU full release is provided will the DSTU R1.0 still be available
- Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation
- Paul to take to TSC the discussion about relationship between PSSs and balloting. When do committees ballot under their own PSSs vs. FMG's -
- Action items
- who should be on the list (Skype chat)
- Can we do an RSS feed to reflect the contents of the skype chat in near-real time - maybe use Josh's bot?
- Process management
- AOB (Any Other Business)
- Agenda Check - quorum not reached. Discussion on QA guidelines, FHIR_Ballot_Prep and FHIR_DSTU_monitoring
- Lloyd would like these to be approved today or Sunday lunch.
- Paul notes the first two items on FHIR_Ballot_Prep may only happen after the WGM. Lloyd will give them a week after the WGM. PSSes will not be ready for the WGM. They will QA this summer and ballot DSTU R2 in December for the January cycle. They will want a QA release produced by the end of the September WGM
- QA Criteria document reviewed.
- significant discussion on CodeableConcept in 4d. with respect to "code" data type.
- Lloyd is directed to David for the copy of the document with the review done last week.
Adjourned 2:06 PM
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International