This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140124 FMG WGM

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: Frio

Date: 2014-01-24
Time: 09:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): Hugh
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
FGB Chair/CTO Members Members
. Ron Parker x George (Woody) Beeler x Ewout Kramer
regrets John Quinn regrets Grahame Grieve
FMG Co chairs
x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Lorraine Constable regrets, by Skype Paul Knapp . John Moehrke regrets Lynn Laakso, scribe
regrets David Hay x Josh Mandel x Brian Pech x Ken McKaslin

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • Publication request
    • Information from implementers
    • Liaisons
    • Profiles
    • Tooling
    • Membership of Groups
    • Update PSSs & Profiles
    • Next Meeting

Minutes

Publication Request

Motion to approve Publication Requst Proposed Loraine, Seconded, Hugh: 6,0,0

Getting ingformation from implementers

Need to establish who the implementers of the DSTU are. Initially discussion of sending an eMail to Lynn, but then decided an endless Survey Monkey is a better plan.

Ewout will draft something for FMG call on Wednesday
Core group: will update ReaadMe to ask peeople to register

Liaisons

Some of the groups need Liaisons adding or updating

  • Child Heath - Josh/?
  • CQI - Paul/Loraine
  • Tooling - Lloyd/Paul - Lloyd will do more than he has done

Profiles

Profiling tool will be available soon when testing is done, and

Ewout will arrange presentation to FMG for Feb 5th

Tooling

Gforge Tracker

Lloyd is making sure there is only one to connect to

OID Registry

Cecil is going to do an update

Lloyd will progress and report next FMG

Web site status

Need development and connectathon sites. Mike is working with Grahame to get this working.

Membership of Groups

Need to send eMail to steering divisions to solicit candidates. Use eMail from last time - add note that involvement with fhir or active engagement with a work group or FHIR Also solicit for FGB. 2 week period close Monday 10th - ask for eMail outlining reason why they are a good candidate

Hugh draft for FMG 

=Profiles

Would be nice to have proposals for profiles reviewed by FMG Published as part of standard or as separate document

Hugh will look to document and will also review resource proposals

Meeting plans for next WGM

Lunch Sunday and Monday and Q1 Friday



Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International