This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

2014-07-17 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

Standing Conference Calls

The Tooling WG will hold a Conference Call at 2 PM Eastern time, each Thursday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at Telecon_Agendas.

Conference Call: Uses HL7 Conference Call Service
Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 586935#
GoToMeeting at 482-299-629
HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting ID: 482-299-629
Date: 2014-07-17
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Andy
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
× Woody Beeler, interim Vocabulary liaison
× Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
Lorraine Constable, representing ES
Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
Matt Graham, Mobile Health liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
regrets Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
× Lloyd McKenzie, FHIR liaison
John Ritter, EHR
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
× Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes/No)


Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2014-07-10 Tooling Call
  • Review action items -
    • Andy (and Dennis) will follow up with Diego on the Education project;
    • Andy and Woody will work on loading MIF metadata to HingX
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • CIC - AMS
    • CS - Rik Smithies reports:
      • Clinical Statement is now in a holding pattern, where we will only make changes if some new requirements come along, or to keep track of RIM changes etc. Consequently there are no new tooling requirements at the moment. Would still like to see a model to model derivation tool, but with a change of emphasis away from V3 modelling, this is not such a pressing need. Happy to keep in touch with tooling in its new electronic services guise.
    • CGIT - Rob Snelick
    • Education - Diego Kaminker
    • EHR - John Ritter
    • Electronic Services - Jeff Brown
    • FHIR - Lloyd McKenzie
    • Marketing - Rene Spronk
    • Mobile Health - Matt Graham
    • Patient Care, AID - Michael Van der Zel
    • Structured Documents, Publishing, Templates, OHT liaison- Andy Stechishin
    • Vocabulary - Woody Beeler (interim)

  • Tooling WG Dissolution/merger with ES update


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Called to order at 2:06 Eastern
  2. Minutes of July 10
    • Motion: Approve as posted Lorraine/Wilfred unanimous
  3. Liaisons:
    • FHIR - Registry discussion. Andy described his conversations around the FHIR Registry requirements and that he was satisfied that any concerns had been addressed. Woody brought forward his concerns around the curation of the items in the registry. One of the primary concerns form Woody was how this registry would interact with the OID Registry. Lorraine raised that we are not able to get requirements input from HQ, Viji is a contractor and is only available for specific items. It was acknowledged that this is a risk that the HL7 organization will need to assume. Any HQ related requirements will need to be confirmed on contract reward. Will be scheduled on the EST call of July 24 for approval.
    • EST - Lorraine reported on the progress on merging Tooling into EST
    • SD - Andy attended SD call and updated the group on the new Trifolia release
    • Vocab - Woody has been working with the group to assist in improving existing tools. Lorraine asked about the status of the NLM change Request system evaluation.
  4. Adjourn 3:02 Eastern

Meeting Outcomes

  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

Return to Tooling

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.