This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2014-04-17 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting ID: 482-299-629
Date: 2014-04-17
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, interim Vocabulary liaison
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
regrets Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
Matt Graham, Mobile Health liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
regrets Lloyd McKenzie, FHIR liaison
John Ritter, EHR
regrets Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes/No)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Andy convened at 2:10 and discussed action items status despite lacking quorum.

  • Review action items -
    • Andy will send John info about Regex expression license and follow up with Matt regarding MWB Library - this was done
    • Andy will reach out to Rob Snelick to check on sourceforge as the MWB code repository platform. He has reached out but not heard back
    • Andy (and Dennis) will follow up with Diego on the Education project; they will meet to discuss.
    • Andy will monitor the FMG registry project
      • Budget availability for FHIR publishing project needs estimates from project team and RFP. If it's a technical issue how do we get it to work or do we need to throw budget at it - we may need to simply set up static web sites. Participation between ES and Tooling has declined and whose responsibility in each role in this project is unclear. They need to work together.
    • Andy and Woody will work on loading MIF metadata to HingX
    • Lynn will check with Mike to get a statement from GForge on OpenSSL exposure - Lynn sent the outcome to the list; we are secured.
  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2014-04-10 Tooling Call
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • CIC - AMS
    • CS - Rik Smithies reports there is no tooling news from CS
    • CGIT - Rob Snelick
    • Education - Diego Kaminker
    • EHR - John Ritter
    • Electronic Services - Jeff Brown
    • FHIR - Lloyd McKenzie reports We're in a holding pattern on FHIR registry stuff. Nothing else to report.
    • Marketing - Rene Spronk
    • Mobile Health - Matt Graham
    • Patient Care, AID - Michael Van der Zel
    • Structured Documents, Publishing, Templates, OHT liaison- Andy Stechishin
    • Vocabulary - Woody Beeler (interim)
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects

Disconnected at 2:21PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • 2014-04-24 Tooling Call.
  • Andy offers regrets next week. Michael is scheduled to chair and Dennis is back from vacation.


Return to Tooling


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.