2014-03-17 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- John Hatem (Chair)
- Hugh Glover
- Julie James
- Scott Robertson
- Marla Albitz
- Lisa Nelson
- Normative Edition review site is open
- No discussion on the call
- MTM document
- No discussion
Out of Cycle Meeting Planning
- Dates - June 11 (Joint with IHE), 12, 13
- Agenda - need agenda planned by end of February to allow for planning purposes
- Proposed HL7 Pharmacy Agenda Topics
- FHIR Resources - source is in SVN - need to work on examples and formulary related content; consider impact of architectures
- Pharmacy Templates
- Joint meeting
- Could include some status of projects
- Pharmacy Templates - could use to gather requirements from IHE from Community Profile as input to our project - Prescriptions
- European cross border prescription or transfer of medication summaries
- Medication Profile - could look at the constructs - hope to be able to publish the White Paper before Portugal meeting
- Another suggestion: focus on Medication List
Action: Get a list of templates that might be in scope for the templates Action: Christof to followup with IHE to see if they have topics to be discussed
- No discussion on today's call. the items above were carried over fromt previous week. We will continue to monitor the agenda each work.
List Serve Discussions
- "Frequency" update requested. No discussion on today's call.
- Action: Check Pharmacy Hot Topics areas to see if we have added the question from Brett/Mamatha related to frequency. Also to check and seed if we have documented examples sent by Claude.
- Action: Ask Tom for update.
- Lisa N asked about Pharmacy's use of mood codes.
- John H described a very high level description of how mood codes are used in the Pharmacy materials; order, admininistration, dispense and statements of use.
- Lisa referred Pharmacy to an email that included a document that summarized the CDA use of act class, mood code, etc for Pharmacy relevant topics. see email on Pharmacy list serv: From: Lisa Nelson, Sent: Feb 14th, 2014, Subject: Lisa's question on meds...
- Discussion for duration of meeting on this topic. Lisa stated it would worth while if the Pharmacy group could provide feedback on the document / topic.
- Immunization questions - John H will forward discussion/question to the list. No discussion today.
Pharmacy Template Work
- Review PSS
- No discussion today
- Immunization and Medication Administration Task Force
- No discussion this week of content
- Hugh stated he may have time to discuss and work on FHIR releated content in the coming months/weeks.
Endorsement of External Document (Scott)
- HL7 EHR-System for a Pharmacist/Pharmacy Electronic Health Record Implementation Guide for Community Practice
- No discussion on today's call
Next meeting - 2014-03-24 @ 1600 ET
- List serve discussion
- Immunization questions
- Pharemacy use of Mood code etc.
- Medication/Immunization FHIR Harmonization
- Review Harmonization proposals and vote
- Out of Cycle Meeting - Planning - Joint meeting and HL7 Pharmacy meeting
- Pharmacy Templae work
- HL7 v2.9 questions from O&O (Hans will attend to discuss)
- List serve discussion