2014-01-14 User Group Task Force Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Report on Meeting with AIRA
- Notice of HL7 User Group Task Force meeting at the January WGM.
- Notice of proposed documents for UG review regarding governance. Thanks to Ken M for creating these initial draft documents.
- John Hatem (Chair/Scribe), Karen Van Hentenryck, Mark McDougall, Chuck Jaffe
Minutes / Discussions
- Report on meeting with AIRA
- On January 9th, Nathan, Mark and John met with Mary Beth Kurilo from AIRA. During the meeting we also were joined by another AIRA officer - need name. AIRA was very interested in working with HL7 to support the Immunization User Group. Several items were discussed ranging from co-chairs, agenda management, meeting schedules, UG memb ership costs for AIRA memebers, annual face to face meeting thoughts, etc.
- The meeting ended with Mark from HL7 promising to send a template for a Statement of Understanding agreement between AIRA and HL7. This document would include specific details for each of the items listed above. Mark sent the document after the meeting.
- User Group Task Force will meet on Tuesday, January 21 from 6-7 PM in Rio Grande Center.
- Ken M created a proposed two documents for our review. Note that these documents are not final or even approved, they are just examples that we may want to build on in our proposal to the board on User Groups.
- Mission and Charter (draft)- add link to docucment here
- Creation of a New User Group (draft)- add link to document here
- Create a proposal / recommendation to the board regarding HL7 User Groups
- Meet on January 21st at UG