20131126 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Join the meeting:
- Join the online meeting: Online Meeting Link:https://join.freeconferencecall.com/arb97
- Online Meeting ID:arb97
- If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
- Dial into the conference: Dial-in Number:(605) 472-5556 - United States
- enter the access code 332183
- enter the pin.
- International Dial-in Numbers:https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/arb97/#international
- Weekly conference call.
- For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- BAM sections Review:
- Section 1 Purpose Done and approved
- Section 2 Goals(AMS) Done and approved
- Section 3 Vision(Leadership)Done and approved
- section 4 Business Architecture Model Done and Approved
- Section 5 Scope Andy - Done and approved
- Section 6 Organizational Precepts Ron
- Section 7 Business Architecture Bo, Ron, Jane
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Julian, Tony||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|R||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|R||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|X||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|X||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|.||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|R||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|R||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|X||Kreisler, Austin||HL7 TSC Chair|
|.||Pech, Brian||Kaiser Permanente|
|.||Shakir, Abdul Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes|
- Call to order at 5:05 pm U.S. Eastern with quorum met.
- Minutes and Agenda
- MOTION to approve the minutes and agenda as modified(Austin/Andy)
- VOTE (5-0-0)
- Vitality assessment (to be led by Ron, but he is not present)
- Report from the Architecture project
- Austin: Trying to get a jump on a requset form to stand up a new product family, waiting on the BAM.
- Bo: The current document should have enough to get that started.
- Tony: Will work with Lorraine to get the document updated with the new diagrams.
- Adjourned at 5:15pm U.S. Eastern