This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20130904 US Realm TF Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/414809453

Date: 2013-09-04
Time: 5 pm Eastern Time
Facilitator Ken McCaslin Note taker(s) Lynn
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
x Joe Bormel
x Lorraine Constable
x Tony Julian
x Kensaku Kawamoto
x Paul Knapp
regrets Austin Kreisler,
x Lynn Laakso
x Ken McCaslin
Ron Parker
x John Quinn
no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Administrivia
  • Review of any outstanding issues
  • (Updates, e.g. the current status of the ballot going out and entertain any questions to support the vMR team if needed.


Minutes

  • Review of agenda - Lorraine adds we should discuss the structured data capture issue; she will forward an email
  • Review notes from 20130828_US_Realm_TF_Call - no comments offered
  • Review of any outstanding issues - no comments offered
  • Updates, e.g. the current status of the ballot going out and entertain any questions to support the vMR team if needed.
    • KenK reports they submitted the ballot materials on Friday and they should be out and ready for ballot comments.
  • Structured data capture issue - John reports the ballot finished last week. HL7 is stuck with our calendar but it's not intuitive to those without a long history with HL7. FTSD has a disconnect with the clinical knowledge experts with respect to the computer technology. Paul notes there is a need for those with knowledge that spans Steering Divisions. John will likely meet with Jennifer next week to discuss before Cambridge. They are also on the TSC agenda for the September 16th. There is a CDA guide for form templates in SDWG. Lynn will invite them to the TSC meeting on the 16th. KenM will ask Austin to bring information back to this group on the 18th after they do their presentation.
  • KenK asks about the outreach from the WG at the WGM, to the other WGs with which they should meet. ITS is scheduled Thursday Q3. Questions on FHIR were discussed. KenK will forward a request to Lorraine to send to the FMG list. InM was discussed with respect to wrappers, dynamic model for information exchange. Paul reports they can be invited to Thursday Q3. KenK will check with Patient Care and Pharmacy cochairs to discuss relevant ballots. SOA also needs to be contacted regarding Thursday Q3. KenM suggests use of some Steering Division time. This would also cover Templates.

Adjourned 5:41 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lynn will invite them to the TSC meeting on the 16th.
  • KenM will ask Austin to bring information back to this group on the 18th after they do their presentation.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved