20130612 BAM Modeling
TSC representatives and ArB to jointly develop content for the BAM for the Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 BAM Modeling Call Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 2 pm Eastern Time
|Facilitator||Ron Parker||Note taker(s)||Lynn|
|Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/No)|
- Review minutes of 20130529_BAM Modeling
- update of ArB a-ha moment on three axes of product platform as a paradigm (technology binding/context); product line as a business domain (Function), and product family as a methodology (Form)
- discuss what SDWG need to do to develop a PSS.
Need to identify deliverables on
- notional definition of what that product family/line would be
- How you will stand up Governance, how you will stand up Management, how to stand up methodology. Agenda division, or governance one meeting/month, etc?
- high-level market segmentation and statement of what they value, what constitutes success
- PSS they would declare the interested parties, who are the customers, etc
- Risks of doing or not doing the effort
- update on presentation at SDWG cochairs call on setting up PSS for the CDA R2 IG product family.
- Present a chopped down version of Governance 101 along with concrete suggestions on what to do with their agenda especially separating out governance and management and teasing out methodology as well.
- Need BAM checklist for initiation of PSS for CDA IG Product Family and identify deliverables of the project WRT goals/objectives/risks, RACI chart. List of things you need to establish as part of the project.
- Discuss Security Risk Assessment Cookbook process
Lynn asks about a template or form for developing a governance precept that Austin asserted that Ron would have, to use in the TSC Risk Assessment effort. Ron will try to develop such a form but he differs in his view of precepts than Erl's definition and believes that HL7 needs a more concrete and finite description to be usable.
Brian asks if FGB will likely meet.
Adjourned 2:11 PM
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.