20130508 SAIF AP Meeting
HL7 SAIF Architecture Program – 2013-05-08 Meeting
- Dates: Wednesday Q4 of the Working Group Meeting in Atlanta 2
- Time: 15:30 - 17:00 Eastern Time
Q4 Agenda for SAIF Architecture Program
- Role Call
- Agenda Review
- Brief (1-2 minutes) SAIF AP Project Status Updates (progress made and next steps)
- Pjt 807 - Preparation of SAIF Book for Informative Ballot (ArB)
- Pjt 763 - SAIF Implementation Guide and SAIF Artifact Definition (MnM)
- Pjt 764 - SAIF Pilot Coordination Project (Pjt Services)
- Pjt 226 - Risk Assessment Framework Cookbook (Security)
- Pjt 477 - CDA R3 (Struc Docs)
- Pjt 38 - Composite Order (OO)
- Pjt 587 - Lab Order Template (OO)
- Pjt 619 - HL7 Transmission Wrappers R1.1 Batch Messaging (InM)
- Pjt 688 - EHR System Function and Information Model (EHR-S FIM) (EHR)
- Pjt 551 - EHR System Functional Model Release 2.0 (ISO Project) (EHR)
- Pjt 863 - Cross-Paradigm Interoperability Implementation Guide for Immunizations project (“X Paradigm”) (SOA)
- Coordination between Lab Order and the X-Paradigm project (30 min)
- Review the project: Pilot SAIF ECCF-ISM Project Insight Searchable Database Entry
- Call schedule for the upcoming trimester
- Next WGM Needs
X=Present on Call
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|X||John Quinn||HL7 CTO|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt / OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|X||Zoran Milosevic||HL7 Australia|
|X||Stefano Lotti||HL7 Italy|
|X||Alean Kirnak||Cross Paradigm Project|
|X||Abdul Malik Shakir||MnM|
|X||Woody Beeler||MnM WG|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
SAIF AP Project Status Updates
Prep of SAIF Book for Informative Ballot
- SAIF CD - In the final stages of completing it and getting it ready for DSTU ballot
SAIF Implementation Guide and SAIF Artifact Definition (MnM)
- Not much progress on the SAIF Artifact Definition.
- Completed assessment of what state each is in.
- Have assigned owners to each artifiact
- MnM meeting Thursday Q2
SAIF Pilot Coordination Project
- OO will be ready to meet with Rick in June to discuss Lessons Learned from Lab Order
Risk Assessment Framework Cookbook
- John Moehrke would like to get more Work Groups using this
- Reviewing ballot comments.
- They may need to get involved in the Product Family/Product Line project.
- Next Steps: Preparing to submit it for either the Sept 2013 or January 2014 ballot
- Began working on Requirements Traceability
- No activity this cycle
- Lorraine presented the Lab Order Conceptual Specification on the Wiki and focused on the Conceptual Roles page
- Some work has been done this past trimester. FHIR has taken most of the resource time.
- Began working on Requirements Traceability
- Next step: Drive down to the logical level and work on the Lab Order RMIMs
Transmission Wrappers R1.1 Batch Messaging
- On Hold until OO brings forward the requirements
Coordination between Lab Order and X-Paradigm projects
- Alean displayed a presentation and introduced Ken Lord
- The discussion focused on the slide titled Use Case I: Cross Paradigm Immunization
- The source is a public OMG data source.
- Woody: Asked why OMG’s Reference Model was used instead of HL7’s RIM
- Austin: The last status was that they completed a ballot 7 months ago.
- Alean indicated that they reconciled those ballot comment.
- Austin: Seems like the project may be veering off the original scope of the project if they are ready to implement. Alean indicated they are not ready to implement yet; they are still on course for the original project tasks.
- When are they going to ballot next?
- SOA isn’t sure, however when they do they may need to create an new project or modify the existing project scope statement
Review the project: Pilot SAIF ECCF-ISM Project Insight Searchable Database Entry
- Austin reviewed the scope statement and indicated the changes made to it from the various reviews by the cosponsoring work groups.
Upcoming Call/Meeting Schedule
- Continue with Tuesdays at noon, when needed
- Schedule Wed Q4 in Cambridge
Adjourned 17:00 PM Eastern Time
New Action Items
Rick/Lorraine - Schedule the lessons learned meeting before the May 2013 WGM is over
Austin/Dave - Invite John Moehrke to a SAIF AP call to brainstorm on getting awareness of the Security Cookbook
Alean - Provide Austin a list of machine processable artifacts that they produced
Dave - Reserve time in Cambridge