20130418 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Join the meeting:
- Join the online meeting: Online Meeting Link:https://join.freeconferencecall.com/arb97
- Online Meeting ID:arb97
- If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
- Dial into the conference: Dial-in Number:(605) 472-5556 - United States
- enter the access code 332183
- enter the pin.
- International Dial-in Numbers:https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/arb97/#international
- Weekly conference call.
- For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Review to-do list
- Review/update Arb BAM task list
- Review SAIFECCF Draft
- Report from Architecture Project
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Constable, Lorraine||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|.||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|X||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||Health Intersections Pty Ltd|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|.||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|R||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Kreisler, Austin||HL7 TSC Chair|
|X||Stechishin, Andy||CANA Software & Services Ltd|
|X||Shakir, Abdul Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Slide deck for STRUCDOC from RON will be next week?
- Motion to approve minutes and agenda (Tony/Bo)
- Vote (5-0-0)
- todo list
- Item 2567 No changes this week. Step 0 is done, but Step 1 is being revised. WIll have progress next week.
- Item 2568 Discuss to the WGM - look at traceability.
- Item 2569 Missing a driver. Will reach out to AMS to see if he is able to follow up.
- BAM task list:
- A. is the same as Item 2569.
- B. is the same as Item 2567
- Plan to have A,B,C done by the end of the WGM.
- Next week -
- Working meeting to work through the BAM - if there has been progress this week.
- Slide deck from Ron for the Structured doc meeting.
- Pilot SAIF ECCF-ISM implementation guide
- Original project "MnM SAIF Artifact Definition" has stalled, replaced by this
- As Work Groups publish, they should populate an ECCF-ISM matrix as part of the publication process.
- Will excercise the definitions
- Will help to expand the definitions
- Project Services will coordinate.
- Will need a team of people who will enhance or add artifact definitions on demand. Expect for V2.x, V2.x Implementation guides, etc.
- Will try to identify pilots
- The PSS expresses the proper language.
- John Quinn: The document needs to go the the TSC, so acronyms need to be spelled out.
- Austin discussed Project Scope, section.
- Motion approve Arb as co-sponsor.(Andy Bond/ Tony)
- Vote (5-0-0)
- Report from Architecture Program:
- Waiting on slide from Ron.
- FHIR governance board has been briefed - FHIR will be a pilot instead of a co-sponsor.
- Sunday Q1
- Q1 Vitality
- 30 Minutes:Zoran- Involved in submission to work on SOA ontology. Submitted through SOA as ballot for comment. It is very much SAIF implementation guide for ehealth services
- Include lifecycle activity.
- Mission and Charter.
- 3 year plan.
- Look forward to two-three years for places ArB can help.
- Review Goals that John has generated for goals of the organization.
- Sunday Q1
- Meeting was adjourned at 5:40pm Eastern
--Tony Julian 22:14, 18 April 2013 (UTC)