20130228 arb minutes
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Join the meeting:
- Join the online meeting: Online Meeting Link:https://join.freeconferencecall.com/arb97
- Online Meeting ID:arb97
- If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
- Dial into the conference: Dial-in Number:(605) 472-5556 - United States
- enter the access code 332183
- enter the pin.
- International Dial-in Numbers:https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/arb97/#international
- Weekly conference call.
- For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Report from Architecture Project
A. Lifecycle Activity Diagrams – Bo and Charlie 1. Review Frieda’s process model and update process lifecycle diagram. – Charlie 2. Create initial activity diagrams and state transition diagrams. – Charlie 1. Formalize diagrams above into EA – Bo 3. Update meta-model profiles, spreadsheets, and models so far to reflect i and ii. – Bo 4. Create a high-level product hierarchy / taxonomy – Bo and Charlie to put together very high level first draft 1. Product Lines 2. Product families 3. Product family sub-components B. Data Capture Spreadsheet – Jane, Ron & AMS 5. Embed definitions for the data capture tool items in the reference section of the spreadsheet – Mostly done – Ron and Jane 6. Harmonize the lists of things in the reference section to the work done by AMS in the product catalog and Ron has done for FHIR – Ron, Jane and AMS 7. Further segment the lists of roles / behaviors etc… by life-cycle stage 8. Steps 1 and 2 need to be redone in new data collection tool – Step 1 done and most of Step 2 done – Ron and Jane C. Update Existing BAM – TBD 9. Update BAM from previous steps – Bo 10. Map flattened UML to proper UML – AMS (to be confirmed) D. BAM New Work – Pass 1 – Fill in remaining lifecycle steps for artifacts, behaviors, participants, roles, and parties – TBD 11. TSC assigns responsibilities to fill out data collection tool for remaining lifecycle stages for ballotable products 12. ArB models the work resulting from TSC assignments E. BAM New Work – Pass 2 – Vitality processes and reusable patterns – TBD 13. Harvest and model the reusable process patterns such as publications, balloting, project scope planning 14. Model vitality process 15. Model processes for context neutral components (data types, cmets, harmonization processes) 16. Modify BAM to reference reusable processes and patterns where appropriate F. BAM New Work – Pass 3 – Include on the why and values – TBD 17. Add to the model and the spreadsheets constructs for the why (means and ends), the value statements and the conformance criteria G. BAM Instance – TBD 18. Start creating exemplary instances from the BAM UNSURE WHERE THESE GO: • Using TSC Risk Assessment, identify organizational and typical product Governance Points and corresponding precepts, metrics, and processes • Conformity assessment processes to guide current or imminent new product development
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Parker, Ron||Note taker(s)||Parker, Ron|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|X||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|X||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||Health Intersections Pty Ltd|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|R||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|.||Mead, Charlie||National Cancer Institute|
|X||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|X||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Kreisler, Austin||HL7 TSC Chair|
|X||Pech, Brian||Kaiser Permanente|
|.||Shakir, Abdul Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Call to order at 5:05pm Eastern
We used an alternate GTM because Tony was absent
- Acceptance of last week's meetings: Jane moved, Cecil seconded
- Discussion of Newsletter article. Feedback has been provided and Austin now has enough to go forward to publication.
- TSC BAM Modeling:
- Ron positioned the work done to date against the plan and then went into the details of what we've discovered for Phase 0, 1 and 2. Jane and Ron will continue to work on this with the view toward being able to support a trial establishment a new Product Family governance using CDA Implementation Guides as a test case after next week.
- Next week's meeting
- Next week is HIMSS and it may be difficult to get a quorum.
- We need to review the plan, identify progress, prioritize activities and verify assignments.
- One of the key tasks will be to work out how we manage changes to the spreadsheet structure and the related models to minimize rework