20130116 FMG F2F
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes
Location: Phoenix (Palo Verde)
|Date: 2013-01-16 |
Time: 19:00 PM U.S. Mountain
|Chair: Lloyd McKenzie||Note taker(s) Hugh Glover:|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes|
|Co chairs||x||Hugh Glover||x||Lloyd McKenzie|
|ex-officio||x||Ron Parker, FGB Chair||x||John Quinn, CTO|
|Lorraine Constable||x||John Moehrke||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
|x||Jean Duteau||x||Brian Pech||x||Austin Kreisler|
|x||David Hay||x||Grahame Grieve|
- Roll Call
- Agenda Check
- Minutes from 20130109 FMG concall
- Action items
- Ron will try to schedule with Charlie to attend Tuesday Q2
- Action items
- Issues Arising
- Agreement to support IHE Profiles
- Documents from RP
- Fitting what we are doing on Wiki to precepts spreadsheet
- Process management
- Left-hand menu
- Ballot Planning
- When should we target?
- What should we target?
- Based on Austin's definitions, will we be DSTU-ready?
- Reconciliation planning
- How do we deal with remaining ballot items?
- Developing FMG Management Methodology - see FHIR Methodology Process and FHIR Guide to Designing Resources
- FHIR Design patterns - see FHIR Design Patterns
- Prioritization of methodology elements
- Process for "formally approving" guidelines and determining strength of enforcement
- Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
- discussion continued
- Ballot Planning
- AOB (Any Other Business)
Opened 7:00 PM
Agenda approved DH/J-HD
Minutes of last meeting approved J-HD/DH
- DH reported 12 people attended with 3 servers and 3 new people. The event could have had a bit more structure. Need to think about a section for newbies next time.
- Agreement to have a Conectathon in May. It will have 3 tracks (Newbies/Experimentation/Conformance)
- Next time might be a Blue Button (ie get specific records back on the basis of a specific call from within a record) based session.
- GG argued for keeping development focus
- RP concern about scale -
- LM thinks it should max at 40 people
- J-HD would have been happier to turn up if had known what was required more in advance
- LM wants to provide more structure.
- HG do we want learning or spec development support?
- LM we need both. Exploration piece defined nearer the time.
- J-D Blue Button may focus on less used parts of spec
- GG conectathon are sessions for development of spec. Benefit is really in the prep beforehand
- LM haven't exercised document / audit would be good to tie these together Anything else?
- J-HD profiles and extensions?
- GG no not yet done
- LM ABBI or CCDA will use extensions
- LM Summary
- Saturday coding and prep - how does this work - overview orientation
- Sunday - structured those ready can play the rest will get less support
- Topic will be abbi or ccda experimental track ...
- Room for 20 possibly 40
- Mike Hendrson is keen to be involved
- Remote access needs to be considered for next time
- IHE relationship. Discussion on eMail is on right track.
- Disclaimer - some editing to be done. Organisational relations (esp IHE) passed up to TSC chair. Disclaimer has to go to legal for consideration. Patent concern also has been escalated.
ACTION: GG to provide statement of what is required from a patent position and edit disclaimer.
- LM - all 6 methodology issues have been dealt with. Content will go into methodology pages
- J-HD EHR-FM - went well.
ACTION: RP commit to translate EHR-sfm
- GG need to deal with Security
- Patient Care - John Farmer will provide strawman content for CarePlan resource
- HG - Mobile Health - they will provide usage stats
- Audit - need more support
- HG - Anatomic Pathology - have been in contact - may be suitable for producing profiles
Agenda for next WGM
- LM 2 categories of activity - lots of shared meetings with core tem / FMG also lots of meetings that committees doing work by themselves. Probably need to know what is going on in advance. Need to show where FHIR activity is happening.
- LM useful to know when FHIR work across the board will happen
- LM will do basic spreadsheet of FHIR joints - to be checked
ACTION: LMC publish slots to groups and ask what the requirement is
- RP eMail discussion is adequate and will be actioned
- RP - FGB is going to start working on iterating risks. Will then start constructing content. More discussion during joint on Friday AM
- LM - Not May - Sept leaves little time for cleanup before January.
- JH - Do we really need to go that fast
- LM - Causes concern if we slip
- General disagreemnt that it will be an issue
- GG - change in balloting process / understanding means we will aim for September. Also concern about feeding conectathon issues into balloting.
- LM - do we want a draft for comment in May?
- GG - we are largely on top of balloting. If no draft for comment then what do we have as a test process?
- HG - draft content for may ballot not sensible
- LM - first cut of all resources and search criteria for May
- HG - put plan to each work group
ACTION: LM will put together an eMail about planning to each WG (include comment about PSS) and work. Liaisons will pursue each WG
- LM - will we look seriously at only 1 DSTU?
- GG - prefer to anticipate 2
- LM - but aiming for only 1
- GG - can we add new resources after 1st DSTU?
- AK - no it's scope creep - do several releases
- LM - Left hand side will show several levels of DSTU (rel 1, rel 2, comment)
Left Hand Menu
- Group said core group could sort menu as it saw fit
- LM process is going well
- GG electronic resolution will be applied for topics that are driven by FHIR directly
Topic for Next Meeting
- QA is the main issue
- No call next Monday
Meeting adjourned 9:00pm
Back to FHIR_Management_Group
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International