2013-12-09 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Scott Robertson(Chair/Scribe)
- Julie James
- Terri Meredith
- Hugh Glover
- John Hatem
List Serv Discussions
- from 12/2 call: agreed cannot describe compounds in a structured way in CDA R2. Describe in text. Scott to advise Gaye/SDWG.
- summary sent to Gaye/Bob. some futher discussion but no response from Gaye/Bob
PRN Medication Orders - how to do them in CDA
- from 11/25 email: Tom will send summarization
- 12/9: Discussion continues on the list, mostly about the need for an explicit code
Action: Scott will connect with Tom about a final summarization of the issue
January 2014 Ballot
- FYI - Preview site - open for v3 content. we don't have any v3 content in this cycle
- from last call: Reballoting to clear up an administrative point. No new material. Considering ways to let balloters know no changes can be considered.
- MTM CDA Template
- from 12/2 call: Scott still working on this. Expect to have it in by Friday.
- 12/3: regrets from Scott - really trying for as soon as possible
- Scott: All four will be to Don by this week.
- 12/3: regrets from Scott - really trying for as soon as possible this week
Clinical Decision Support Virtual Medical Record
- Melva voted negative on behalf of Pharmacy, Pharmacy needs to review CDS' response. Hold until Jean & Melva are on the call
- Hugh - resources very limited to complete material for ballot. Not easy to hand off to someone else. Still working toward deadlines, not sure they will be achieved
FHIR Immunization and Medication Administration Task Force
- John - task group has reviewed the major points. Narrowed focus, mainly to updating names and definitions. Not massive changes, just choosing a definition.
- Still needs to be incorporated into Hugh's work. Jaginder Madra noted as a possible resource for the work.
- (Scott to add John's email results of discussion)
Joint IHE Meeting
- (Scott add current plans/options)