2013-11-18 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Melva Peters (Chair)
- Hugh Glover
- John Hatem (Scribe)
- Eric Larson
- Julie James
- Terri Meredith
- Scott Robertson
- Stephen Chu
- Tom de Jong
List Serve Discussions
- No discussions this week
Joint Meeting with IHE
- Melva has notified Jurgen / IHE that June is the preferred date and there is a reasonable chance that there will be participation by HL7 Pharmacy
- Melva has also asked if ISO will be participating.
January 2014 Ballot
- MTM material - Scott R reported that this work is in the process of being submitted.
- FHIR Content - Hugh reported that amendments must be submitted by early December.
September 2013 WGM Action Items
- Pharmacy Project Review
- Melva has updated the Projects and created a wiki page - see link above.
- Melva reviewed all project changes/edits and there was a motion to accept the changes by Stephen Chu, seconded by John Hatem. For 7, Against 0, Abstain 0
Summary of Template Discussion
- Melva made some minor edits to the Pharmacy Template PSS document. Tom de Jong suggested this be sent to the list (done by Melva on November 18th) for discussion during next Pharmacy conference call. See link to document below.
FHIR Ballot Reconciliation
- Ballot Reconciliation - Hugh lead a review of Clem's ballot comments. The ballot dispositions for all three issues 801 (John entered the motion, Eric seconded), 802 (Stephen, Julie) and 803 (Stephen, John) were all voted and passed. For 8, Against 0, Abstain 0.
- Immunization/Medication Administration harmonization - No discussion this week. John H stated he would send out updated document to Eric, Hugh and Joginder.
Medication Profile Project
- Stephen will send out the latest white paper.
- There was a suggestion to put this work on our 3 year plan and the group accepted this suggestion.