2013-11-18 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Meeting

Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
Go to [1]
Meeting Number: 570 024 369
Meeting Password: pawg1234
Host Key:

Date: Monday

November 18, 2013
Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Alex de Leon Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Alexander Henket Nictiz, The Netherlands
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Ewout Kramer Furore, The Netherlands
X Irma Jongeneel Nictiz, The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Iryna Roy Gorden Point Informatics, Ltd., Canada
X Brian Prostlewaite Data.com, Australia
X Lloyd Mckenzie Gordon Point Informatics, Canda

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. v3 Publishing Topics – Withdrawal and new PSS
  2. FHIR Work

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
One half hour before (2:30 EST) the start of the meeting at the time sent to the listserve (3PM EST), the co-chairs and the publishing facilitator met to discuss publication items and updates. Attendees were:

  • Irma Jongeneel
  • Line Saele
  • Alexander Henket
  • Alexander de Leon


The items to discuss were:

  1. V3 Personnel Management Topic
  2. V3 Scheduling Topic


For the personnel topic, Alex d. updated the team that the Structure and Semantic Design Steering Division had approved the re-affirmation Project Scope Statement (PSS) last Friday (11/15) and that this was approved by the HL7 Technical Steering Division (TSC) this very morning.
For the Scheduling Topic during the TSC meeting on Nov 18, the PSS for re-establishing the Scheduling domain (PSS 987) was approved with a change to the PSS that the topic will be updated with the Datatypes R2 and RIM changes. Alexander Henket will apply those changes and will be able to provide the updated content to Don within the next 3,5 weeks (that is the deadline for the 10 year expiration of the standard). The WG discussed another minor change as a technical correction: the ActRelationship between ActAppointment and Schedule (0..*) might be incorrect. It was decided to leave as is, to allow for multiple resources to be scheduled in 1 appointment.
After this, it was time to begin the scheduled PAWG telecon meeting.

FHIR Reconciliation

  1. 226 – Pursuasive with mod. Adapte the definition to explicitly include locations where services are provided. Add the flag in the examples .
  2. 307 - Location definitions. Persuasive with mod. Dup of 226.
  3. 335 – Examples are confusing. Persuasive. The definition has been updated, expanded.
  4. 337 – Location types, cabinets, ambulance. These are not locations. Persuasive. Separate the notions of physical location types and service
  5. 749 - Examples of location are confusing.. Location types vs service delivery locations. Discussion around service type versus location type. Dup of #749. Persuasive.
  6. 668 Language –Not Persuasive with mod. Definition was changed to “discuss healthcare”.

Block vote. Ewout moves to accept the dispositions as noted above (and in the reconciliation spreadsheet). Irma second
Vote: 5/0/0. Vote passes.

  1. 746 Encounter lacks non-practitioner participant – Contact is on the patient, but there In the encounter, under participant, rename attribute “practitioner” to “individual” and change type to Resource (Practitioner or Related Person) to answer the balloters desire for inclusion of a non-practitioner participant in the encounter. Ewout motion (Irma Seconds) to Persuasive with the above disposition.


Alex noted that we were to address item #747 during this call, which has to do with diagnosis on a patient admission and discharge. The previous minutes state that Ewout will discuss with Lloyd and propose a disposition to the work group. This was done off line with the proposed disposition of “Not Persuasive with mod”, however, since the meeting has run long, we propose to pick up on this item (#747) during next meeting.

Lloyd, with concerns about the ability of the workgroup to address the rest of the comments before the end of the month when they are due, recommends that the WG plan to approve in a block vote during the next meeting all comments except the ones that are identified as needing more discussion or consideration by the work group.
Irma noted that PAWG members usually don’t have time outside the call to review. So, she suggest we block vote the affirmatives, keeping in mind that there may be changes as a result of those comments, then review the negatives that are left without ballots. The WG will have at least 13 outstanding negatives.

Ewout will prepare the negative votes that he feels need most attention or discussion and send to the co-chairs.
We will pick up on this item during the next call, Monday November 25, 2013

Adjourned: 1:45 PM PST.

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting Monday, November 25, 2013 at noon PST

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.