2013-07-01 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hugh Glover (Chair), Scott Robertson, John Hatem, Terri Meredith, Julie James (Scribe) -->
List Serve Discussions
- OOC follow up
- Tom is following up with Jose – no news currently
- Action: Need to keep an eye on ActRelationshipType Revision as our materials make heavy use of act relationships and we would not want the hierarchy to change in a way that changed the semantics of our models. However, Notes say the proposal is likely to be withdrawn; check the final submissions.
Motion to submit an e-mail from Pharmacy WG that we have no issues with all Harmonisation proposals, with the exception of the ActRelationshipType Revision. Proposed: Julie; seconded John For: 4; Against: 0; Abstain: 0
- Action: Hugh to send covering e-mail
September 2013 Ballot Task Review
- Still a couple of weeks left before content submission.
- V2 Mappings
- Mike Henderson has done some mapping from the FHIR Medication Prescription to V2.x – not sure which version.
- Scott made some initial comments were that it looked reasonably good, but picked out one or two things that did not look right – for example “reasonForPrescribing is not ORC-16-OrderControl Reason…”
- Action: Hugh will send Scott the mapping spreadsheet to make some more focussed comments for Mike.
- Note: Request to FHIR to add which version of V2.x and which version of the RIM mappings have been made to.
- FHIR Examples
- There is a Discharge Summary which uses the “Prescription” resource when a Discharge Summary should use a “Medication Statement” resource.
- Action: Hugh will investigate who has done this work and suggest that they change to use the “Medication Statement” resource.
- Action': Hugh will circulate some more Pharmacy FHIR materials later this week; if anyone who can look over these and make comments this would be much appreciated.