2013-06-17 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hugh Glover (Chair & Scribe), Scott Robertson, Brad Fonsecca, John Hatem, Wendy Huang, Terri Meredith, Melva Peters
- Joint meeting of TC 215 ISO WG6, IHE Pharmacy and HL7 Pharmacy
- This was felt by all to be a useful exchange of views and statement of current work programmes. Such a better understanding will allow work undertaken by each group to be done with a better knowledge of the context provided by the other two bodies that develop standards in the same domain. A repeat meeting in 12 months time was thought to be useful.
- Days 2 and 3
- We worked at installation of HL7 v3 publishing tools on more machines to allow more people to do development work - this was a time consuming activity which would have been difficult to achieve if not in the same room.
- We reviewed and corrected the interaction diagrams and lists in the Medication Order and Medication Dispense v3 ballot material
- We corrected ballot dispositions on the CPM Medication CMETS ballot
- We reviewed and further developed vocabulary for our FHIR resources and collected standard examples for inclusion in the resource definitions.
List Serve Discussions
- None to report
- Proposal from Canada (Wendy Huang)was discussed and approved
Motion to approve: Scott, Terri for:6, against:0, abstain:0
September 2013 Ballot Task Review
- Melva has completed the Medication Dispense interaction review and posted it to DropBox
Recirculation Ballot of medication CPM CMETs
- Scott explained the revisions to the ballot dispositions that were agreed during the Out of Cycle meeting
Motion to accept revisions: Scott, Terri for:5, against:0, abstain:0
- Completion date for FHIR resources is July 8th