2013-05-27 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva (Chair and Scribe)
  • John
  • Hugh
  • Julie
  • Elaine
  • Jean

List Serve Discussions

  • none

FHIR Resources

  • Medication Resource and mapping to V2 - Scott to provide some help with mapping
  • review of vocabulary for Medication order resource
Action:  Melva to forward value set from Canada to Hugh

September 2013 Ballot Task Review

  • Review next week
  • Discussion of other individuals that could help with publishing and use of PubDB by those helping with content
Action:  Hugh to send email to Don Lloyd requesting assistance in getting set up
Action:  Melva to email Scott to confirm he will not be working on this before the OOC meeting

Pharmacy CMETs Request to Publish

  • Action Item from May 20th meeting - Scott to determine if the request has been made
  • Still outstanding

Recirculation Ballot of medication CPM CMETs

  • Review ballot disposition comments and review
Action: include on agenda for June 17th teleconference
Action:  co-chairs to review in advance

OOC Planning

  • please register with Nictiz if you are attending
  • so far - John, Julie, Hugh, Melva, Tom
  • Michael Tan forwarded ISO documents for review in advance

Allergy and Intolerance PSS

  • review of updated PSS - proposed change to include messages to send individual records as well as a list
  • Motion to approve Pharmacy as co-sponsor - Jean/John - 5/0/0

File:HL7 Project Scope Statement v2013 Allergies and Intolerances DSTU Clinical Models 2013 5 22.doc

Food Medication Preference PSS

File:HL7 Project Scope Statement v2013.1 FoodMedicationPreferencesClinicalMessages 20130515.doc

  • review of updated PSS - proposed change to include messages to send individual records as well as a list
  • Motion to approve Pharmacy as co-sponsor - Jean/John - 5/0/0
  • will schedule a review with Pharmacy Group prior ballot (likely August)

AOB

  • none